cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Parameter for Collection Receipt LayOut

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

In crystal report i made a layout of Collection Receipt using tables ORCT and RCT1. My problem now is on how to make the right parameter for that said layout. Can anyone out here help me with this. This receipt is used for incoming payments.Thanks

John,

SAP Encoder/AAC

Philippines

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member205840
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi John,

You mean, want to know Horizontal, Vertical and margins of that receipt ?

You can measure a physical receipt layout using scale, that can be implemented in page setup of your report.

If you are trying to do something else, please explain what is that.

Thanks,

Sastry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sastry,,

i have attachment here....

Former Member
0 Kudos

the first image is the lay out that i have created, but then as they say to make the layout appear as one you have to create a parameter... I dont know how to create parameter for that.... what values should i enter, etc.....

former_member205840
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi John,

Means, based on user parameter selection, the layout should display or print, right ?

Create a Static Parameter with a name 'Selection' , now enter values like

Receipt

Bill

Voucher

Now save this parameter.

Go in Report Menu-- Selection Expert then select the section (Report Header) and on right hand side click on X+1 button for Suppress.  Enter below condition :

If {?Selection} = 'Receipt' Then false else true

Note : the above condition should be applied to all section of receipt layout (Page Header, Detail etc)

Now save and refresh the report, it will ask for a parameter, if you select only Receipt then it will appear otherwise it will not.

Thanks,

Sastry