cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sub-item in BOM is not considered for condition exclusion group logic

ali-sd
Active Participant
0 Kudos

This is in regards with the pricing ticket I have. My client belongs to Jewellery industry.

Scenario:

Main item:    Gold Necklage (line item 10)              11 grams (total of below 2 where 5 carats = 1 gram)

Sub item:      Diamond Ruby (line item 11)              5 Carats

Sub item:      Gold 22 Cts (line item 12)                  10 grams

Requirement: if sub-items discount is determined, it should deactivate the main item discount.
Main item discount was already there in the system. And now they want to introduce sub-item level discounts as well, which I did creating two new condition types (diamond & gold).

I created two groups, group A (for main item) and group B (for two sub items)

Set condition exclusion - [D]  [Group B]  [Group A].     (because my priority is sub-items discounts)
However all 3 condition types are coming in order ... where customer can enjoy bigger discounts.. and client does not want system to behave this way..

Below is the screen shot of my client's order page (IS Retail Project)
Inline image 2
First circle shows discounted value on main item. Second circle shows all sub-items discount.. When second circle comes, first circle should be deactivated - which is actually expected but unfortunately its not possible with standard functionality.

Below is the configuration I did:

- Created two groups

- Assigned respective condition types there
- Set condition exclusion in VOK8

Waiting for your valuable suggestions to fix this issue.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ali-sd
Active Participant
0 Kudos

See the image below of my sales order (re-attached it as it is not being opened from the first post)

Former Member
0 Kudos

When the pricing updation sub item level then check badi , user exit , enhancement to achive the pricing validation through customize code

(user exit,badi,customer exit are the place's where we can add our own logic and deviate stadard function as per our requirement)

after searching found  user exit which is in the indclude - MV45AFZZ

user exit - userexit_pricing_prepare_tkomp . here sap mentioned the below comment

This userexit can be used to move additional fields into the 

communication table which is used for pricing:       

1.there ask your abper to check if a sales order having any sub item       

2.yes means then if anyone of the sub item having zxxx(which sub item required for checking to deactivate)

3.yes means then in main line item if Zxx1,Zxx2,Zxx3 any one is there ask him to do the below point

4.modify XKOMV-KINAK = 'A'.

xkomv is the temporary table whch hold all condition related valued in the session ,

there XKOMV-KINAK = 'A' means inactive, the condition value will not consider for calculation.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ali-sd
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Mr. Nandha Kumar.

I really appreciate a lot on your effort to resolve this critical issue.

I would rate your talent 10/10.