Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VAT's getting updated in multiple languages

rohan_somji
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. We created VAT ZSAP_XXXX_XXX1 in A system. In TCG12 table we could see this VAT in EN language. Now we move this VAT to other system B through Transport. We can see the same VAT in 2 different languages like EN and TH in system B. Can anyone let us know if there is any specific settings done to activate another language?

2. We created another VAT ZSAP_XXXX_XXX2 in A System. In TCG12 table we could see this VAT in EN language. Now we move this VAT to other system B through Transport. But now for this VAT we can see only one language i.e. EN in TCG12 table.

What is going wrong here. Can anyone kindly let us know? Thanks.

Regards,

Rohan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member620393
Discoverer

Hi Rohan,

How did you solve this problem?

rohan_somji
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Suzan,

I'm sorry I'm not able to recollect this one right now. Been through many projects. If I do recollect I will get back to you.

Regards,

Rohan

christoph_bergemann
Active Contributor

Dear Rohan

did you checked the transport (content of the transport) in case of "variant 1"?  And you have foudn only data regarding "EN"?

What do you see in "TH"? the text in "EN" or a text in "TH"? Assumption: any system (A and B) is set up the same (Unicode... etc.)? There was no acton done by "error" in case 1 (that means. after the transport was in the system nobody has used some customizing activity to get the "TH" language

C.B.

rohan_somji
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Christoph,

Thank you for your reply.

For Variant 1 in System A when TR was created we could see only EN. The same TR when moved to system B we could see 2 Languages.

In System B for Language TH the text was in EN and not in TH. We never created any description for TH. Thanks.

Regards,

Rohan

christoph_bergemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Rohan

i am sorry. Never seen this,. This is something ti investigate by "SAP Basis experts" (and experts of transport management). If he transport contains only "EN" then there is no "approach" which I know why the transport after import generate EN and TH in target system. (you did not answer my quesition. Is teh text in "TH" equal the text in "EN" ?) In any case: can only be sovled by "experts" of "transport system". There should be no "default language" and why no generat the text in "DE, "IT" etc.? why for "TH"? how should the system know this?

C.B.