Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account ID Automatically in Service Request

former_member265307
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Champs ,

Please guide me on below requirement on client ..

When any customer contact with the IC Agent and IC Agent will confirm his/her account through Account Identification (Screen Short 1). Now , my client wants that if they require to raise Service Request for our Customer after Confirming the relevant account through Account Identification . Then relevant BP Number of Customer should automatically available in Service Request Screen instead of they should manually select the BP No. (Screen Short 2).

As, in Interaction History Work Center  , BP Number exist automatically after Confirm through Account Identification . (Screen Short 3). Similarly it should happen in Service Request Screen as well.

Please guide me that is there any standard solution available for that ? or it can be tackle through  ABAP.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Sigrid
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is a customizing which you need to maintain in order to ensure that the confirmed account is added automatically to your newly created service request.

For details see

1847536 How to ensure that the confirmed business partners are added as partner to a newly created b...

Best Regards,
Sigrid

former_member265307
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Sigrid ,

Thanks for sharing

All the configuration is same as mentioned in SAP Note . But still Sold To Party is not picking automatically in Service request after Account Confirmation.

Can you guide ?

Thanks 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please crosscheck the partner functions assigned in the below SPRO configurations for the Service Request transaction type.

TCODE crmc_ic_btpfas

Please try assigning correct partner function for the transaction type you are facing the issue. As you said its working fine for Interaction Record, please cross-check the SR and IR transaction.

Thanks,

Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Syed,

We have partner determination procedure and access sequence for this requirement.

Please check and copy the standard PDP into Z, change the access sequence as needed and assign the Z PDP to the transaction type.

Attached the screenshot for copying partner details from account identification to transaction through BADI implementation.

Thanks,

Karthik

former_member265307
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Karthik,

Thanks for reply ...

Your suggestion seems me quite rational . But unfortunately i am not getting desired result .

Initially i created Z assess sequence  as Account Identification Seq (Refer Screen Short 1)

Then i copied standard PDP of Service Request as ZTEST  and  Created New Partner Function as Customer  and then Apply the Z Access Seq in that (Refer Screen Short 2)

Even i assign Z Access Seq in Sold to Party Function as well. But when i am going to create Service request even after Account Identification Confirmation , Relevant BP No is not automatically coming in Service Request.

Please guide

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Syed

This is pure SAP Standard Functionality.

You should refer to the SAP Best Practice guide for CRM Interaction Center

C78 - CRM Interaction Center

Read and understand the configuration requirements around Partner Determination as it applies to your scenario..

I would not recommend creating a new Partner Determination Procedure from scratch. Instead copy an existing SAP supplied Procedure and modify accordingly.

Regards

Arden

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Syed,

Please check the BADI COM_PARTNER_BADI implementations as you are using custom partner function.

Small code change would be needed to copy the partner values if my understanding is correct.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Karthik

former_member265307
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Arden Stricke ,

Thanks for sharing

I have followed all the steps and configuration is already done as mentioned in guide but still when i am going to create Service Request after Account Confirmation through Account Identification but still Customer number is  not picking automatically in Service Request .

a)Even i have tried by creating new Access Sequence with Current Partner as Source in Accesses instead of Sold to Party from Proceeding Doc  because my understanding is that their is no document creation at the time of Account Confirmation ..

b) In Interaction History, Account is coming Automatically once we confirm any Account through Account Identification . What is the logic behind that ? z there any Specific Partner Determination Procedure exist for that process.

Please guide.

Thanks

former_member265307
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Karthik,

I do not have any technical background . Can you guide how i can use BADI COM_PARTNER_BADI  to do the required coding .

Thanks