cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GTS configuration for no SPL country data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello.

As I understand, if the match algorithm configured uses "Name AND Country", then GTS by default considers any SPL data that has no country specified (i.e. - "blank" country data) to be a match.  See below for an example blocked Business Partner flag result.

Clearly this type of match is not a valuable piece of data to screen, within the context global business operations.

Is there any way to configure GTS to ignore a missing country value, or not trigger a match in the above situation?

Thank you for your expertise.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

shrinivas_hosmani
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi John,

My 2 cents. Since country is one of the fields used during the screening, there should have been other parameters which should have matched for the system to look for the country key match. I don't believe there is a way to ignore the missing country value or not to trigger a match in SPL screening as it's a mandatory field for screening.

I would suggest you to refer this note 1966478 just in case if you are low on service packs and the code is missing (it refers to a specific customizing which can cause the issue on the GTS 9.0 and GTS 10 versions).

Hope it helps!

-Shrini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you, Shrinivas.  I will look at that note and see if it helps answer my question.