cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number of records that can be replicated to C4C

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there any limitation on the number of records that can be replicated to C4C from backend SAP ECC?

Like maximum how many records can be replicated in a day?

Can anyone share any information on this?

Regards,

Subhasish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

gabriel_brage
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Subhasish

Could you please check our Integration Guide? There maybe you can find this answer and others, this page can be used to guide you performing your integration process. http://scn.sap.com/community/cloud-for-customer/blog/2016/08/04/all-about-integration-with-sap-hybri...

Regards

Gabriel Brage

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

chandansb
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Subhasish,

Just to share my experience, it would be better to load the data in batch as per your experience with each batch. Please note that it becomes easier to track your load of data and monitor it more efficiently in case of the replication issues. It also depends on how busy your middleware is, if it is PI which is also used in integrations, data replication might be low. You might also end up with Table space issue in PI. So ideally I always try to send data in batch and depending on the replication experience increase/decrease number of records to avoid huge number of replication issues which might be caused to unexpected data or huge mass load.

Regards,

Chandan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Chandan.

Even if we do batch load , will there be any performance issues once the 2 million records are replicated?

Regards,

Subhasish

former_member221362
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Roy,

the performance issue might be there during the load but not after the data is loaded.

The performance depends on how you use for example if you search for all the records in one filter then there might be an performance issue if not it works fine.

Regards,

Suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subhasish,

Did you tried the load ? You can schedule to run the mass upload in background.

regards, Santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Subhasish,

in my opinion,

there should not be restriction on number of records that can be transferred.

It might be possible that due to performance/capacity issues , SAP might recommend to do it batch.

Did you faced any technical issue on data transfer restriction ?

Regards,

Santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

We have around 2 million accounts in the 2 backend ECC systems which we are planning to integrate with C4C.

Can we still run standard customer master replication i.e. Initial load and set up delta load.

Will that impact performance?

Regards,

Subhasish