Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do we need a license?

former_member194142
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I developed a custom Adobe form via SFP transaction, on the form I placed a BUTTON UI and wrote a JavaScript piece of code that when user clicks this button a info message will be displayed on a popup and its a REGULAR type of button (not EXECUTE, not SUBMIT one), pl. let us know whether this form is  considered as an INTERACTIVE FORM and needs license or just a PRINT FORM?

Regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ChrisSolomon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is a "license check" app which you can run on your production ADS server that will "check" for you. Basically, I believe if you include an user interaction at all, it is considered an "interactive" form....ie, you are NOT just sending it to static PDF display or a print spool.

7 REPLIES 7

ChrisSolomon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is a "license check" app which you can run on your production ADS server that will "check" for you. Basically, I believe if you include an user interaction at all, it is considered an "interactive" form....ie, you are NOT just sending it to static PDF display or a print spool.

0 Kudos

Thank you.

You said that there is a "license check" app on ADS, can you pl. let us know that what is that app name on ADS, steps to execute it, Navigation/Menu path to that app etc. details 

0 Kudos

It is in the documentation....and in the SAP Press book about Adobe forms.

0 Kudos

Thank you

By chance do you have the link to it, if so, pl. share with me

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is there something preventing you from using Google to find it?

0 Kudos

http://sapassets.edgesuite.net/sapcom/docs/2016/07/b2ba5568-807c-0010-82c7-eda71af511fa.pdf

Hello

Actually I found some info on the 45th-46th page of the above link's PDF but I'm not sure whether its the same that Solomon is referring or not? pl. let us know

Thank you

ChrisSolomon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

..and with a username like "SAP SAP SAP" you are lucky I have answered you at all.