Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP HCM P&F Process Browser : Data element already exist in V_FORM

former_member424001
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We have a HCM P&F (FPM ) based process which was working perfect and Process Browser was also working fine for this process, then to incorporated new changes in the form I removed 3 fields ( let's say they are FIELD1, FIELD2 and FIELD3 ) from the form UIBB and but later one, we had to revert back these changes which means I had put same 3 fields in the form UIBB again .

Now the process execution is working fine BUT Process Browser application is giving below error :

***  ERROR: View Element with ID FGL2_000C29F7B5011EE699A1920A0219ECD0_LABEL in View V_FORM Already Exists ***

Upon debugging the process browser app. I found that these 3 fields are coming twice in the class CL_WDR_VIEW ( Method: add_element ) .

data: wa_elements like line of elements.

invalidate( view_element ).

wa_elements-id           = view_element->id.
   wa_elements-view_element = view_element.

insert wa_elements into table me->elements.    (These 3 fields as elements are already in this table so system raises exception while inserting )
   if sy-subrc <> 0 and wa_elements-id <> wdyn_root_ui_container_name.
     raise exception type cx_wdr_rt_exception
       exporting
         textid = cx_wdr_rt_exception=>duplicate_view_element
         msgv1  = view_element->id
         msgv2  = me->view_id.
   endif.
endmethod

I been stuck with this issue since one week but no progress. I would highly appreciate your input.

Chohan.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member206394
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Chohan,

When you delete a field from the form, makesure that you delete the label corresponding to that as well.  This would avoid these type of errors when you want to add the field back.

Now, as that you could see the labels twice, from the list of fields used in UIBB, delete the unwanted labels (without fields) used in the form so that your error is removed.

If issue is not yet solved, please provide the screenshot for the list of fields used in form.

Regards,

Shankar