cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using Search/List and Chart UIBB together

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

I am using Search, List and Chart UIBB together in an FPM application and developed a common feeder class for all of them. Chart is displayed based on list output but when I filter list data, chart is not changed accordingly [Observed that event is not getting trigger upon changing the layout]. How can I update the chart based on list output changes?

Another issue that I am facing is - defined a section with layout type "Two column". In my pc - application is shown with single layout type and in colleagues pc, it is shown as two column layout. What is the reason for this weird behaviour. [Both are same browser]

Thanks,

Riz..

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member193369
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Riz,

1. Filtering doesn't change the data and therefore for performance reason, this is treated like a pure client-side interaction and the feeders aren't informed about that.

With note 2358690 you can change this behaviour.

2. Changing the layout in an OVP based application doesn't change the runtime layout if personalization is active and the application has been run by the user before. Then there is a personalization stored for the user, which will override the changed layot. To get to the changed layout you have to delete the personalization at runtime via the "Reset to Default" option of the personalization button in the upper right corner.

Best regards,

Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Christian,

Thanks for reply. Yes, layout inconsistency was due to personalization settings.

For the issue related to triggering event on filtering the list output: our system is at 740, can I still apply the note that you have specified..?

As mentioned in note# 1730427, Parameter RAISE_EVENT_ON_FILTER_SEL_CHG was added to structure FPMGB_S_LIST_OPTIONS (ES_OPTIONS parameter in GET_DEFINITION method) which is meant to trigger event upon filter but it is not doing so..

Thanks,

Riz..

former_member193369
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Riz..,

you shouldn't implement the note in 7.40. If you can't upgrade SAP_UI to 7.50 (which can be done without SAP_BASIS upgrade) I'm afraid there is no solution for your issue.

Best regards,

Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Upgrading the SAP_UI to 7.50 on top of SAP NW 7.40

https://scn.sap.com/thread/3820333

Please refer to below link for more information about new feature in Chart UIBB with 7.50

http://scn.sap.com/community/web-dynpro-abap/floorplan-manager/blog/2016/04/08/team-fpm--chart-uibb-...

Answers (0)