Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAF-T PL (Poland) Starter Solution - Custom XML creation JPK_VAT

wagener-mark
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

does anyone use the Starter Solution for SAF-T in Poland? How did you deal with the XML creation? We are discussion 3 otptions:

1. Using the middelware to create  XML File
  2. Creating the XML file within SAP ERP with ABAP and Simple Transformation - as we do not have SAP PI
  3. Download extraction from SAF-T extraction tables to csv files and provide these files to a 3rd party company which creates the XML for use - this would be a temporary solution until SAP delivers XML file creation within SAP standard

I am looking forward to your opinion!

Best regards

Mark

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

I have created complex solution based on Starter Solution for SAF-T in Poland.

Extracted data is not enough; you need to select some additional information and change standard SAP mappings in some cases. Also there are some constraints in Starter Solution.

When you have all then you can create xml file. I have created this directly from ABAP so option 2.

We have successfully submitted files so this is possible

Michal

wagener-mark
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Michal,

which tables did you read additionally (besides LFA1, KNA1, ADRC)?

How did you manage the customizing settings? In my opinion the information in Userguide is very rare. For me as SAP inhouse consultant without special knowledge about poland FI rules it is not easy to support the keyuser in finding the right mapping.

What kind of constraints did you find? Did you use simple transformation (STRANS) for XML file? Could you please give me some hints about how to start?

Best regards,

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

except this one you have mentioned VBRK and BKPF to select some additional data.

For the customizing I would suggest to start with mapping tax codes to K_ fields.

The problem is that you can perform extraction for selected period only once and periods can not overlap. So this is problem when you need to preparation of correction

Best regards,

Michal

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Christhie
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos
wagener-mark
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks, but that does not help me on which way to go regarding XML creation....

Christhie
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

W do not recommend any particular way for the XML generation part (built on top of our SAP Starter Solution part) – we leave it to the customer to decide.

wagener-mark
Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes I know. I was hoping for some replies of other customers to see what the choose to do. I saw a webinar from DSAG where some customers had the idea to  create a open source XML report within ABAP...