cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fiori app, built by mobile secure don't reach the backend on iOS device

0 Kudos

Hi, I've developed a fiori application on web ide, I have access to a hana cloud platform production account and I want to deploy my application on an iOS device by mobile secure platform. I'm able to build successfully the .ipa but when I install it on my iOS device the aplication never reach the backend system. As the app in HCPms is created automatically I can see that the backend endpoint is the fiori launchpad.

So, when I deploy the application to SAP Hana Cloud Platform from the web ide and then register it to the fiori launchpad, I'm able to open the app from the launchpad with no problem and can reach the backend system.

Here is a screenshot of the error that shows the safari's web inspector when I deploy the app to my iOS device.

Also, I don't know if I have to modify something on HCPms, sometimes the platform lets modify some fileds (as the backend endpoint url) but later it just won't let change anything.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Juan Lopez

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Juan,

You dont have to modify anything in HCPms.

There is some workaround to run app on mobile device, fix destination path in sap web ide project neo-app.json and /mainfest.json file. check step#22 as per this

and then reploy to HCP and register to FLP. Also suggest you to SET og level to DEBUG in case any troubleshooting required

(Fiori mobile service->app settings>Logging , 

• enable check box log upload
    • log level to DEBUG )  

and then rebuild ipa.

Regards,

JK

PS: i recently tried with northwind service based on same guide but for Android and it works as required.

0 Kudos

Hi Jitendra,

Thanks, I was able to fix this error, but I have new error, in my first view, I'm loading one list and when load my app is showing this error, and I don't know what happend because I don't make $BATCH request

Regards,

0 Kudos

Hi Jitendra,

To solve this problem I set false "useBatch" in Model and my application runs succesfully.

I redefine service for batch requests and the application don't perform the operation.

Many thanks for your Help.

Answers (0)