cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while publishing the build

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

We are using Nakisa v4.0 at a customer. While I am trying to publish the build, I receive an error as follows;

• Publish operation failed: while trying to invoke the method com.nakisa.framework.utility.NameValueCollection.entrySet() of an object loaded from local variable 'p_configs'

You can see the screenshow below;

Any ideas about why this happens ?

Thanks in advance.

Tunc.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

StephenMillard
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tunc.

I don't think I've seen that particular error before, but publishing errors are almost always down to something illogical appearing in the build configuration you're working with.  This could be down to a manual editing error, a glitch, a bug, etc.

If you've been manually updating any XML/XSL files, open them up in Microsoft Internet Explorer (or use a suitable validation tool) to confirm that the contents are well formed.

If that doesn't get you anywhere revert (/load in under a new build name) to your previous build (I trust you have it backed up) and incrementally reapply your changes and try publishing.  If it fails immediately with no changes try a restart of the (based on your screen shot) OrgChart application.  If it fails after applying a particular change you know what to investigate further.

Hopefully something there will let you figure out what's going on and get you a step closer to resolving it.

Regards,

Stephen.