cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Territory ID does not exist (Branch Manager -1000xx)"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friends,

I deleted territory from CRM production as the client wanted me to re-config it. But the employees were assigned to it.. Therefore, there are many errors that are coming while creating service orders.

I reconfigured it and assigned the employees to territory but still the error is there "Territory ID does not exist (Branch Manager -1000xx)"

I urgently need your help.

Best regards,

G

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

spencer_liang
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi G,

How do you delete the territory?

The error you experienced is

E CRM_UIU_TERRMGMT   101   Territory ID &1 does not exist

This error is raised in this include only.

CRM_UIU_TERRMGMT CL_BP_TERRI_ACCOUNTTERRIT_IMPLCM006

You may raise an incident and let me know the incident number.

I find no existing note or any other information for it.

Spencer

iv_msg_number

= '101'

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much Spencer for your reply.

THe client wanted me to reconfigure the territory but the codes they wanted were used in previous territory. I reconfigured it last night and assigned the same employees to new territory still the error persists.

By assigning the same employees to new territory should  not resolve the problem??

PLease help. 

spencer_liang
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

What exactly did you do to reconfigure the territory?

I do not have any clue.

I would suggest you run PROC_REL report first.

Spencer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I ran report CRM_TERRMAN_DELETE_TERRITORY .. I deleted the existing territory which the client was not using, only the employees were assigned to the territory. Archiving was not helping the situation, so I had to completely delete it from system.

Assigning the same employees to new territory is not solving the problem....

Geet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Geetanjali,

Please ensure that the branch manager for whom the error is shown is assigned to new territory with proper function.

Also execute program CRM_TERRMAN_PROC_REL for new territory.

One other possibility is you have the relationship between the partner and the territory existing in table CRMD_TERR_ACCREL. If you see relationship with old territory then you have two options:

1. Run CRM_TERRMAN_PROC_REL in initial mode once

2. Delete old territory's relationships from table directly using debug mode

Even after all this cleaning if you see the message on transaction then report CRM_MESSAGES_CHECK should be helpful in removing that invalid message