Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynamic action for IT2006 triggered but fields are not defaulted

SérgioMonteiro
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi there.

I have set up IT2006 creation though t559l and it is working fine in PA30 and RPTQTA00.

Now I need to default some quotas during hiring based on or filtered by gender and marital status from IT0002. Example: insert quota 1 for males, and insert quota 2 for females. I cannot do it by a normal event in the actions infogroup because I need this filter, so I'm using a dynamic action.

So far as for the filter, I already make it work, but the default values from t559l are not being proposed through the dynamic action although when creating IT2006 directly in PA30, all default values are defaulted correctly!?!

Basically FM HR_QUOTAS_DEFAULT_AT_ENTRY is not being called for my dynamic action in IT0002..

Any trick needed to default dates and quantity using a dynamic action for IT2006?

BR

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

raghu_c
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As you are generating quotas through RPTQTA, use of exit HRPTIM03 would solve the problems. Check the methods and you shpuld get an idea.

RAghu

SérgioMonteiro
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Raghu. Because RPTQTA00 is already working fine, I think I should not have the need to use these exits.

The problem is really using dynamic action as stated initially.

BR

0 Kudos

Hi,

please try below logic,if it is works for you. you have to click on default value in it2006 appears

0041    04100PT001P-MOLGA='40'
0041    04110PPSPAR-MASSN='I0'
0041    04130PP0002-GESCH='1'
0041    04140IINS,2006,51,,(P0000-BEGDA),(P0000-ENDDA)
0041    04180PT001P-MOLGA='40'
0041    04190PPSPAR-MASSN='I0'
0041    04200PPSPAR-PERSG='1'
0041    04210PP0002-GESCH='2'
0041    04220IINS,2006,52,,(P0000-BEGDA),(P0000-ENDDA)
SérgioMonteiro
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Suhas, thanks for the indication, but my problem is exactly that, the user needs to press default values for this dynamic action to work (it works fine in PA30 defaulting all the fields, without the need to press the botton).

My objetive is to make it in background to minimize work, and then the user action is not possible.

BR

jagan_gunja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For background insert/update of employee data, you can use enhancement PBAS001, provided all othe following can be determined: abs quota types, start/end date of validity & deduction periods, initial values of abs quota entitlement at the time of hire.  The code can use existing data for the employee - e.g., EG/ESG, PA/PSA, contract type, any date types/date values in IT 41 if necessary for the calculation.  The exit can be used to create IT 41 also at the time of re-hire. 

This will work for foreground also and so you should not have dynamic action for this type of default.

see link

If there is a need for user action/entry of any data for the infotype record, then this can not work in the background.

SérgioMonteiro
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jagan, my purpose is to use the standard SAP via dynamic action. I know I can use user-exits and more recently Badis but I prefer to keep it standard. Because PA30 is working fine I guess that this must be a bug of SAP and that's why I was asking you guys if there was some trick to make it work. BR.

jagan_gunja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

To understand the issue, pls share your lines in T588Z and any code used with a function call (i.e, with step indicator F)

shashank_agarwal
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sergio,

Have you tried to implement Exit - PBAS0001 via SMOD/CMOD.

This is the exit from where you can default values.

Hope it helps!

Thanks.

SérgioMonteiro
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Shashank, my purpose is to use the standard SAP via dynamic action. I know I can use user-exits and more recently Badis but I prefer to keep it standard.

BR.