cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP HR Cutover Strategy

0 Kudos

Hi, This is my first implementation project and i need some inputs from the experts on this forum.

My project is a cutover-'Lift and Shift' and is only related to PA&OM Module. We are creating a new company code and transferring 1000+ employees from the old company code to the new one. The enterprise structure is new, but the personnel structure remains the same.

There are many interfaces and reports which are being enhanced/modified to fit in the new company code/personnel area.

We are now to devise a cutover strategy. The client is expecting a very detailed plan which covers all the nitty-gritties.

Can the experts please throw some light on what activities need to be covered . I can give further inputs if required.

Thanks,

P

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ChrisSolomon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As this is your first implementation project, I do not think you should be doing any of this as you do not have the experience. If I were you, I would be relying on the more experiences/seasoned people on your project team to do this, as well as reaching out to your broader base of company resources and ask for their input. Furthermore, relying on this forum (and answers from "strangers") to help give you a complete list (or partial even) of cutover considerations/tasks without having knowledge of your project is dangerous at best. That's just my $0.02....as I do not want you nor your client to fail.