cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to CIF Batch details in APO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trying to CIF batch details as shown in the attached image of batch details from ECC.

The stock is also associated in ECC with this batch as shown below :

I ciffed Batch first and then stock. The stock is getting ciffed properly as shown below:

But batch characteristic values are not getting populated after ciffing as shown below :

As we can see in the ECC there are characteristics values associated with few characteristics but it is not populated in APO.

The above screenshot is from /sapapo/rrp3 transaction from the version tab ; double clicking on the batch name.

There is no error during CIF process .

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,

Mukesh Pandey

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

The problem got resolved yesterday. I made a mistake of manually adding a characteristics in the batch class in APO. Logically all the characteristics and class should be ciffed from ECC to APO.

0 Kudos

Hi Mukesh,

As introduced by last post from pravin, did you managed to configure & cif the class including your characteristics assigned to an organizational area valid for CIF transfer?

Please advise.

Regards.

former_member296874
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mukesh,

Please try to CIF the Batch and Stock in same Integration Model.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhinay,

I am doing the same.

Regards,

Mukesh Pandey

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mukesh

Try to do consistency check to batch in MSC2N and save the batch .Retransfer the batch again by activating imodel .

Regards ,

Jitendra .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jitendra,

I tried doing the same but it did not moved to APO.

Regards,

Mukesh Pandey

Former Member
0 Kudos

I hope the  if the char and class have been sent to APO already via CIF... as you already shown RRP3

and make sure the Organisation area is assigned to class and char assigned in the class.

0 Kudos

Hello Mukesh,

I'm wondering how are you CIFing the batch information from ECC to APO? Are you creating an Integration Model to this Material? If so, have you checked Batches option while creating the IM as shown below?

Kind Regards,

Eduardo Nunes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eduardo,

Yes i am ciffing the Batch and Stock together in the same integration model.

Batch is getting ciffed but batch characteristics values are not populated in the batch in APO.

Regards,

Mukesh Pandey