Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setting Up the ABAP Test Cockpit in Development System

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm trying to configure the development system to connect to master ATC system. But ATC configuration on my system is dissabled. How I can connect to master system? Is there any specific role that i should have to connect to master system?

Thanks and regards,

Madhura

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhura,

Please check to see if this link helps you.

Authorizations for the ABAP Test Cockpit - Test and Analysis Tools in ABAP - SAP Library

-Alex

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhura,

Please check to see if this link helps you.

Authorizations for the ABAP Test Cockpit - Test and Analysis Tools in ABAP - SAP Library

-Alex

0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

Thank you for the help.

I tried to assign the role SAP_SATC_XMTP_APPLICANT to the development system using solution manager 7.1 . But it is showing that this role does not exist.

0 Kudos

Hi Madhura,

When you say ATC configuration is disabled in your system, are you saying the 'ABAP Test Cockpit (ATC)' option here is grayed out?

Can you also make sure ATC is available for your release. I believe it's available for customers starting with NetWeaver 700 Ehp2 (SP 12). Which correlates to Ehp5 for SAP ERP 6.0.

I'm not using Solution Manager, but the SAP_SATC_XMTP_APPLICANT role does exist in my development system.

Here is another link you can take a look at as well to see if anything in here helps.

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-32791

-Alex

0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

I'm able to use the ATC directly from abap editor. But I'm not able to use ATC administration.