cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Populate alv Display Field value into Input of webdynpro selection screen

0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I have a Requirement , When User double click on One field of ALV grid dsiplay , The same field value need to be populate into my webdynpro Selection screen Input.

Here I am calling my Custom Webdynpro(Transaction Code) Component using Call Transaction.

Regartds,

Ankamma.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Hi,

But to pass the parameters you have to use URL Parameter concept.

Regards,

Vikram

0 Kudos

Thank you Vikram.

Issue was  resolved in another way (Through WDDOINIT Method).

Regards,

Ankamma.

0 Kudos

Hi Vikram,

Here My alv Grid display Report (Custom) is Different from My Custom Webdynpro Component.

Scenario is :

I have created Custom Report and Displayed data in alv Grid Display, Now when user double click on any  sales order number then My web dynpro component needs to called this i already handled Using Call Transaction.

Now My Requirement is That selected sales order value needs to be populate into Input of  web dynpro component ( input of my custom webdynpro component  also Sales order number)

Regards,

Ankamma.

0 Kudos

Hello Ankamma,

While calling the webdynpro component use URL parameters. Use the  below link for your reference.

Regards,

Vikram Polinati

0 Kudos

I called my webdynpro Component using Transaction code (I have Created Transaction code for my custom webdynpro and i called the same).

Regards,

Ankamma.

0 Kudos

Hello Ankamma,

You can use the event ON_CELL_ACTION or ONCLICK event based methods to do this..

1. Go to the methods in View.

2. Provide method name Under methods type column Select Event Handler and under the Event Column select any one of the mentioned events.

3. Use the R_PARAM,  to get the selected cell value and bind that value in selection screen.

Regards,

Vikram

0 Kudos

Dear Vikram,

Thanks for your Valuable Reply.

Please Tell me in which View I need to add new method with action(ONCLICK).

Suppose in my Custom web dynpro i am having two Views, In first view (First_View) i am having my selection input (Parameters).

So you mean to say I need to do it in first view, Correct if i wrong.

Regards,

Ankamma.