cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the Reason for "Error during search for WM movement type(000 )"

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI All,

I am trying to Transfer stock from Non Wm to WM location using movement type 303.

If I enter Receiving storage location(WM sloc) in MIGO/MB1B and try to post the document, i am getting Below error.

"Error During search for WM movement type(000      )".

is this because of any configuration issue that i missed out?

Note: Receiving storage location is mandatory in our project and all IM-WM interface configuration is done correctly.

Thanks,

Manasa.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI All,

Issue got resolved.

In OMJJ, Receiving Sloc filed is configured as "Required entry" for 303 movement type. We removed this by suppressing the filed .

After suppressing the field , we are able to post 303 document.

Thank all for your response.

Regards,

Manasa J.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Manasa,

You are doing transfer activity from Non-WM SLOC to WM SLOC please confirm both SLOC under one Plant/Site or different Plant code if both under one plant then confirm about your requirement is one step transfer and two step transfer if your requirement is one step then use 311 / 309 and if your requirement is two step then use 313-315 movement type.

If both SLOC assign to different different Plant then you can use 303-305 movement type.

To config the WM-IM Interfaces use below mentioned IMG path:

Logistics Execution --> Warehouse Management --> Interfaces --> Inventory Management Define Movement types

As you mentioned in your previous comment if you are doing WM to WM SLOC movement type then you are not getting any error and if you are doing Non-WM to WM SLOC then error is coming to resolve the same check OSS note 388909.

In table T156T I can find 6 records for IM-mvt 303. Reference mvt are 301 and 999. Reference movement types have their WM-mvt in V_T321. You have to go trough your settings... (check the parameters of your 303 movement and check the settings for it in WM-IM interface)

Hope now you can resolve the same error.

Kind Regards,

Virat Choudhary  

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Manasa,

You could be missing the Configuration steps to assign a WM Movement type to IM Mvt type 303.

under the IMG path: Logistics Execution --> Warehouse Management --> Interfaces --> Inventory Management Define Movement types

First Step is to Assign the Reference Movement type for the IM Mvt type.

Second step is to Define the WM Movement types to the above assigned Reference movement type.

Try Creating the WM movement and let me know if it is working fine.

Thanks,

Sai Arala.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Sai kumar,

Thanks for the reply.

Checked the configuration, For movement type 303 IM & Wm configuration is already there.

I checked the sample case of issuing the stock from WM managed Sloc with movement type 303. System allowed me to post the MM document.

But I am getting this error "Error During search for WM movement type(000      )",  while trying to issue the stock from Non Wm Sloc to WM  Sloc.

Generally for 303 movement type Receiving Sloc field will be suppressed.  if it is suppressed, i am not getting any error.

If i make the receiving Sloc Mandatory for movement type 303 and try to post the document then i am getting above error.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you wrote that you move stock from storage location to storage location, why are you doing it with 303 instead of 313? 303 is usually a transfer from plant to plant 2step.

Does 313 return the same error?

It looks like that the SAP program does not get it right, the question is whether it is bug in general, or only caused by not following the wanted design.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You need to configure interface,

mentioned the receiving storage with the movement type. , then try.

Regards

Rashi

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The error message is issued only from program LLCMBF3F

and this reads table T321 which is your "correctly done interface configuration".

It uses a hierarchy of several select statements with different parameters to find a WM movement.

see following information for debugging help: 1486422 - How to determine why a WM movement type is being selected