cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Convert Z Planned Order Type into Z Production Order Type?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear seniors,

We need a customer Planned Order Type for a certain process.

We want to be able to convert this into a Z Production Order type when doing mass conversion.

Please let me know if this is possible. I know you can convert with CO40 but this is only one by one.

We are using the Production Scheduling Profile already for our standard production order type determination.

Thank you

Alex

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alex, Please refer below SAP help...Use COHVPI or COHV. https://help.sap.com/saphelp_globext607_10/helpdata/en/45/6203e9ff461aa7e10000000a114a6b/frameset.ht... Thanks Kishan

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

Were you able to create a new planned order type on your system? How did you do that?

As far as I know, it is not possible to create a Z planned order type in customizing because the planned order types are hardcoded and tied to specific scenarions (for example, KD for MTO, LA for stock orders, etc...).

Best regards

Caetano Almeida

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Caetano, Yes agree we dont have the z type of planned order. I just answered how to do the mass conversion. Thanks Kishan

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

I understand that, my question was actually for Alexandru, as his question refers to Z planned order types.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Many thanks all for your input.

I apologise for the confusion. When I've mentioned a Z Planned Order Type, I was actually refering to a Z Planned Order Profile.

Let me rephrase my challange:

I have 1 material with a scheduling profile.

I can create PLO's with Planned Order Profile type LA and ZA.

If there any way of performing mass conversion of PLO's so that LA will create a ZP01 Production order Type and ZA can create a ZA01 Production Order Type?

Many thanks,

Alex

former_member208398
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Alex,

You can also think about utilizing BAdI WORKORDER_UPDATE.

BR,

Rajen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Rajen. It is a good idea if we will conclude that are no options in customizing to achieve that.

Many thanks for input

Alex

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi How about CO41, collective conversion of planned order. Hope you have already defined the production order type for conversion in config. Thanks Kishan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kishan,

Thanks for your input.

How do you define the production order type you will convert to?

We have used the Production Scheduling Profile for determination of our standard production order.

This order type is different

Thank you

Alex

sandeep_praharaj
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

scheduling profile is enough you can create your scheduling profile with Z order type assighn it to material workscheduling view.

and it is not a requirement to maintain order types per MRP group, but you can still maintain if you convert from planned order to production order

Thanks & Regards

Sandeep Kumar Praharaj