Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to do SAP MM Certification without classroom training

former_member214091
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working as SAP MM Functional Consultant and having 3 years of experience on the same, I am working with SAP Partner MNC company in India.

I just wanted to take SAP MM Certification exam directly (SAP Certified Application Associate with ECC)

can anybody help me how to do the same, I wanted to appear directly for the certification exam don't want any classroom or online training.

or is it necessary to take classroom training or online training.

Thank you

Pawan Gupta

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

kaus19d
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

First of all you, I think, already done some basic R&D on the "How to Get certified in SAP MM". So I think you know that you can apply through training centres or if you are working for a organisation & the company deployed SAP & have the implementations projects work-experience, then you can apply via that company S-User Id. Because for this purpose a reference S-User Id would be required.

For you to choose the proper certification exam, I have given the below link, Its on your knowledge & experience level, I would suggest you choose the proper exam

https://cdn3.training.sap.com/cdn/static-pdf/Valid_Cert_Exams_23_08_16.pdf/IN/EN

The exams also got versions like the SAP Products as you can see in the list. That meansThe certification for the latest SAP Product is going to attract more value likely.

In some countries, maybe they will ask if you have undergone any SAP training from SAP, but in India it does not matter. You can get yourself trained & then apply for certification directly.

Hope it helps & All the Best.

If feel that you are answered, then would request you to close the discussion-thread which will save a lot of our time too. If you have any doubt in this matter in particular, you are free to ask & we would be happy to assist you.

Thanks,

Kaushik