cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with call transfer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Currently we are using CRM 7.0 Ehp2 for one of our insurance client who run the business over call centre. I have a requirement to replace warm transfer functionality in a way that it can be transferred to a predefined extension at one click.

This includes the removal of predefined steps like warm transfer, dial extension manually, call and transfer and replace these with just one click.

Could anyone please suggest/guide if it can be achieved and if so how should we proceed.

Regards,

Nuvan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

atulJaiswal
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nuvan,

On a first look, i don't think it would be recommended to tweak call transfer functionality based upon my experience. I seen many times it showed unsteady behaviour on customisation (IVR customisation).

In case you have to do the customisation, I feel you need to take deep dive into it by debugging and identifying the involved methods. Ideally approach should be creating a custom button( say Transfer). Embed an event on this button which will eventually fire the same set of the standard methods. Since extension is fixed, you can assign the dynamic parameter holding extension number.

Its just approach. I have not done it yet but felt it should be achievable.

SCN IC experts are most welcome to discuss this.

Regards,

Atul