cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bringing Custom Launchpad to SRM portal

0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

We have got a requirement to create a custom SRM report and integrate into SRM portal with other SRM standard reports.

In configuration activities, it have tried two options:

1. Creating a new application in SAP delivered Launchpad:

--- Role: OP_PUR

--- Instance: OLTP_REPORTS

But, when I try to migrate the changes to further system, the link text is not stored in ABP_LPD_SH_TEXTS, instead it is creating General Texts which I can see in SE61. Again, As there is no package or anything assigned to these texts, so I am not able to push these texts via Transports and need to maintain the Link Text entries manually in each system

2. Copying the Existing Launchpad into a Custom Launchpad. Here the text and all are looking good but, I am facing problem in linking this Launchpad into portal.

In portal, I have tried to replace the existing entry in Content administration section with the following values:

Originally:

Updated the Instance name to: OLTP_REPROTS_V1

but, the new Launchpad is not visible in portal and still system is showing the SAP delivered Launchpad only.

Any other setting which I have to do?

Regards

Manish Agrawal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

vinita_kasliwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manish

Did you not try Tcode  LPD_CUST ?

The standard reports are maintained there you can edit any and create and embed your own query.

SRM Reports Customizing - Supplier Relationship Management - SCN Wiki

SRM Reports - Supplier Relationship Management - SCN Wiki

How to publish a query in SRM Launchpad | SCN

Regards

Vinita

0 Kudos

Hi Vinita,

Already went through these.

Problem is, I have already copied the std. Launchpad into a custom one already. Now, I am getting how to publish it to portal.

I tried replacing the content in Portal but it didn't work

Regards

Manish Agrawal

former_member219695
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

Please refer the  following blog.it will be similar for SRM as well.

http://scn.sap.com/community/erp/hcm/blog/2012/03/29/launch-pad-customization-in-sap-essan-overview

Thanks

Shuvrajyoti