Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to give Display only authorization to Tcode - COFC

alok_jaiswal
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I want to restrict users to display only authorization for Transaction - COFC. Please let me know how to do this.

I ran Su24 but could not find any authorization objects relevant for this. Please suggest.

Regards,

Alok

3 REPLIES 3

jurjen_heeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Looking at SAPhelp on COFC I'd say this just isn't a display transaction.... Reprocessing Confirmations - Production Orders (PP-SFC) - SAP Library

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alok,

The only solution is to create transaction variant where you disable all editing functions and menu items.

Nice how to is in sap wiki :

Transaction Variant - A Step by Step Guide for Creation - Code Gallery - SCN Wiki

best regards,

Wojtek

kaus19d
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Alok,

By seeing your current scenario, what I can understand here is that there are 2 ways for you to go

1. as mentioned by our friends using through T-Code SHD0 you can create a variant group & then assign the required user to that group, Note that for a single t-code you should not create 2 variant groups in the same SAP system, else what will happen, is once you assign to a variant group 1 user id, the same user from the other variant group will be removed. Its the same matter like we disable the delete option in BOMs.

2. The object/packages you copy to a new Z-customised content & that package you modify with the help of your ABAP Person & get a new Z-tcode for that customised Package & now, who needs edit/tick-marking option enabled, you give them the standard, who is required to use the Display Only, you give them the customized t-code only not the standard for use through Roles Adjustment in PFCG.

Thanks,

Kaushik