cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue Displaying Adding Country to table T005 in e-recruiting via IMG

samchatdo
Explorer
0 Kudos

I have added a country to table T005 via the IMG path SAP NetWeaver> General Settings> Set Countries> Specify Countries in mySAP Systems (CRM, SRM, SCM,...). 

When testing, the country added comes up in the drop down selection on the initial candidate application screen for country of residence.  When the newly added country is selected, and the next screen for candidate address generally displays, the added country does not display in the country field (which is display only) and returns an error thinking there is no country there and one needs to be entered. It also appears to be making the region field display only when normally (choosing the other countries already in the table) it is open for selection via drop down.

Do I need to regenerate the screen (webdynpro)?

Thank you in advance.

Cheers! Samantha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

NicoleGeischnek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Samantha,

Are there regions defined at all for the new country?

Regards,

Nicole

samchatdo
Explorer
0 Kudos

Apologies, I replied via email first.  Yes,  I created the region identifiers via adding the cities in the IMG under the countries path.  I set the region identifiers as sequential numbers.

Below are the IMG nodes I went through for config.  The telephone entries and bank info were pretty much the only entries I didn't make as they didn't appear to be applicable or needed in looking at config for other countries that didn't have them.

SAP NetWeaver>General Settings>Set Countries

>Specify Countries in mySAP Systems (CRM, SRM, SCM,...)

>Set Country-Specific Checks

> Insert Regions

> Define Country Codes

NicoleGeischnek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Samantha,

Just to be on the safe side:

RECFA LOCFI is empty in T77S0?

Regards,

Nicole

samchatdo
Explorer
0 Kudos

No, it has an X

NicoleGeischnek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

In that case you will see only countries where you have a branch defined.

samchatdo
Explorer
0 Kudos

Good to know.  Thank you. 

I added the country to the T005 table on the ECC HCM side as well so when the data gets transferred for a new hire, it will have the country defined in that system too.  Are there any caveats I need to know about any additional settings, like in T77S0 there?

NicoleGeischnek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

For country display, no.

samchatdo
Explorer
0 Kudos

I'm having difficulty finding the configuration for the branches.  It used to be pretty easy to find but the only only one I can find is under   Basic settings>Enterprise Structure

>Define Business Partner Role for Branches

> Define and Assign Branches to Companies

Am not seeing anything in those tables for branches

NicoleGeischnek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
samchatdo
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thank you.  That's where I thought I was in the IMG.  Do I add a company being the new country and then assign a branch to it?

NicoleGeischnek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

If you won't change the LOCFI parameter, yes.

samchatdo
Explorer
0 Kudos

Can any of you experts please help me?