SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Field Local Currency not filled in POSDM

0 Kudos

Hi all,

Can anyone tell me how to manually maintain Local Currency field in /BI0/PPLANT in BW or ECC.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

vikrant_mohite
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you have single currency PHP for all your stores?

If yes, then make it constant as "PHP" at transformation while executing DTP from DS to 0PLANT.

Thanks,

Vikrant.

View solution in original post

17 REPLIES 17

vikrant_mohite
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you have single currency PHP for all your stores?

If yes, then make it constant as "PHP" at transformation while executing DTP from DS to 0PLANT.

Thanks,

Vikrant.

0 Kudos

Hi Vikrant,

Yes we're only using PHP, could you please tell where I can change it? And do I have to schedule process chain again after changing it to PHP?

0 Kudos

Hi,

It should be between DS 0PLANT_ATTR and 0PLANT transformation.

Once you change it you need to extract master data again and currency should get filled with "PHP".

Thanks,

Vikrant.

0 Kudos

Hi Vikrant,

The error below showed up when I tried to execute the rule(Test Rule F9).

Do I just ignore this and load the process chain again?

Thanks,
Tope

0 Kudos

Hi,

Looking at error it seems you have mapped 0SALESORG as well from source to 0LOC_CURRCY.

Do you have any reason for this mapping or dependency on this?

Thanks,

Vikrant.

0 Kudos

Hi Vikrant,

I am not sure, does this mean 0SALESORG have to be maintain first? or should I just change 0SALESORG Transformation rules to Constant?

Thanks,
Tope

0 Kudos

I don't have your transformation in front of me but I can figure out you have mapped 0SALESORG to 0LOC_CURRCY. You will see a link from DS to infoobject 0PLANT.

You can remove that and try with constant as PHP.

Once changes are done run the PC again to fill master data. It has to be full load.

Thanks,

Vikrant.

0 Kudos

Hi Vikrant,

One more thing, will there really be an effect when I do it, because I didn't use transformation when I created the process chain. So if I load the process chain again I am not certain that it will affect the table /BI0/PPLANT field Local Currency.

Thanks,

Tope

0 Kudos

Hi,

Then you no need to run it. Just load it manually and activate as you don't have set up of process chain for same.

Thanks,

Vikrant.

0 Kudos

Hi Vikrant,

You mean I have to delete the source field for local currency and change rule type to Constant 'PHP' even though Transformation 'TRCS 0PLANT_ATTR -> IOBJ 0PLANT' is not in the Process Chain. And then execute the rule.

Like this one below?

Thanks,
Tope

0 Kudos

Hi Vikrant,

I've removed the source field for local currency and executed transformation rule(not in Process Chain) . then I uploaded another sales data and it still shows the same error.

error text:Field Local Currency not filled.

Here is the table that I think needs to be maintain, the highlighted field is empty, it should have the constant value PHP.

Thanks,
Tope

0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you done full load and activation for 0PLANT?

When you set constant it should have been updated with value you maintained constant for.

Thanks,

Vikrant.

0 Kudos

Hi Vikrant,

0PLANT is activated you can see it from the image below. But about the full load, where can I see if it was full load or not full load?

And it seems like the change of  transformation rule to Constant 'PHP' failed, because when I check the TRCS 0PLANT_ATTR->IOBJ 0PLANT transformation rule. The source field reverted, and when I tried to remove the source field, > change Rule type to Constant > and Execute, I get the following error.

Thanks
Tope

0 Kudos

Hi,

Your first image talks about status of DTP not master data. You may search in SCN and definitely you will get some post how to check if master data is active and what kind of load it is.

I am not quite sure about your second image.

Are you using direct transformation from data source to info object or do you have something in between (e.g. Info source)?

Thanks,

Vikrant.

0 Kudos

Hi VIkrant,

We've managed to fill the missing field of talbe /BIO/PPLANT Local Currency, using transformation rule type Constant. Saving it to a new TR and transporting it to the target system.

0 Kudos

Hi Vikrant,

Do you know how to activate infoSource 0RT_PA_TRAN_CONTROL?
I'm getting the following error:

SAP BW OLTP source 0RT_PA_TRAN_CONTROL is not active

Error detail:

Message no. /POSDW/OUTPUT032

System Response

The POS transactions are not transferred to the source.

Procedure

Activate the source or notify your system administrator that the source needs to be activated.

Repeat processing of the POS transactions.

0 Kudos

Hi Tope,

I will suggest to open the new thread in as your query is deviating from initial discussion.

But before opening new thread you may search in SCN or google to avoid duplicate threads.

Some links below may help you with.

Google

Thanks,

Vikrant