Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CHANGE REQUEST DOES NOT PULL DATA

xavier_abap
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to create single UI application under USMD_OVP_GEN for my data model(ZH) and  I have followed.

1. Created Custom Data Model.
  2. Created Change request and assigned my custom business activity to Change request, and standard workflow(WS75700040)
  3. Assigned processor s to Workflow
  4. Created UI by copying a standard Template USMD_OVP_GEN_TEMPLATE  under USMD_OVP_GEN

Called my Custom Single UI screen by passing below parameters as below shown in screen shot.

And I am able to Create Change Request(1347) Successfully as below:

Problem:-When I went to My Change requests application and clicked on newly created change request i.e 1347,I am unable to see the details that I have entered ,it pulls a blank screen as below

I have made below configuration at General Settings-> Process Modeling-> Link Log. Actions with UI Application and Bus. Activity: Custom Definition.

But the above configuration did not solve my issue.

If I remove above configuration i.e General Settings-> Process Modeling-> Link Log. Actions with UI Application and Bus. Activity: Custom Definition,then it is pulling the application from USMD_ENTITY_VALUE2,but I do not want to use the application from USMD_ENTITY_VALUE2

Could you please let me know what the missing configuration? what else I need to do so that when I click on my change request I see the data that is entered at the time of Creation of change request.

Regards,

Xavier

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member219747
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Xavier,

Follow the below link closely-

http://go.sap.com/documents/2015/07/ba10f64d-5b7c-0010-82c7-eda71af511fa.html

I too had used WF template WS75700040 only.

To mention what step you have missed is difficult, but this link has all the steps listed to create a custom data model.

Regards,

Mrityunjai

xavier_abap
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Mrityunjai,

The attached URL is  for creating the single UI under the standard application USMD_ENTITY_VALUE2 and it works fine for me.

The one I am trying is under the standard application USMD_OVP_GEN

Xavier.

former_member219747
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Xavier,

Check table USMD110C has entry corresponding your custom data model and also this data model is maintained against your CR in config.

Regards,

Mrityunjai

former_member219747
Participant
0 Kudos

Additionally check this config guide for custom objects-

Configuring Master Data Governance for Custom Objects - SAP Master Data Governance - SAP Library

Regards,

Mrityunjai

xavier_abap
Explorer
0 Kudos

You are correct..but in Process modeling against the CR we can select only the configurations from USMD_ENTITY_VALUE2.

If I press F4 over there,I am seeing configurations created under USMD_ENTITY_VALUE2.

If i tried giving manually that I crated under USMD_OVP_GEN,system does not accept,throws an error saying configuration does not exist.

Regards,

Xavier.

xavier_abap
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Mrityunjai,

I have gone through the SAP link that you have provided above,It is doing exactly the same that the PDF document link that you have provided in your first reply....

I guess we need to do some thing in the configuration path General Settings-> Process Modeling-> Link Log. Actions with UI Application and Bus. Activity: Custom Definition.

I tried multiple combinations it pulls only blank screen.if I do not provide anything then it pulls the Configuration that we maintain against CR in Process modelling which is an application created under USMD_ENTITY_VALUE2.

But my requirement is it has to pull the config that is created under USMD_OVP_GEN from anywhere like from My Change requests application or from search results application.

Regards,

Xavier.P

former_member219747
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Xavier,

The below link talks all about USMD_OVP_GEN,

check if this helps u, else raise a sap message

Creating User Interfaces for Single Object Processing - SAP Master Data Governance - SAP Library

Regards,

Mrityunjai

dilipan
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Xavier,

Please maintain the below configuration under General Settings-> Process Modeling-> Link Log. Actions with UI Application and Bus. Activity: Custom Definition.

(DM)*USMD_CREQUEST_PROCESS*USMD_OVP_GEN(custom ui config)(Bus Act)

I believe this will fix ur issue.

Thanks and Regards,

Dilipan

xavier_abap
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks Dilip it worked and also Provided Connector class.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Xavier,

I am also facing same issue like unable to pull CR data to UI screen.

Developed a custom reuse model, Created a search view and assigned to the UI configuration and followed all the steps as mentioned above. But still facing the same issue. Kindly check the above images for the reference and help out me if any suggestions.image2.pngimage1.pngimage3.png