cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multisession Chat Internet Browser Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

We configured multichat functionality on our CRM 7.0 EHP2 system integrated with SAP Contact Center 7.0.9.0.

We had two problems with location of chat tabs on top of the WEB UI.

After implemantation of chat, we expected that we will be seen chat tabs same as below screeenshot from SAP CRM 7.0 EHP1:

However it is not working in our implemantation in that way. You can see below screenshot:

After I made effort with Mouse click in order to see chat tabs. I mean tabs are not fixed on the WEB UI screen:

1. I looked into common issues  of SAP CRM IC UI with IE11, Chrome browsers and implement some S-Notes to handle.Do you have any idea about above issue?

2. Another question is about how to understand which customers are writing via chat. For instance, agent accepted 6 chats. How can agent be                 aware of active customer?

Thanks in advance,

BR,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Dogan,

Regarding your question # 1, can you check if your have your "Chat Profile" configured & assigned to your Business Role?

Regarding your question # 2 here, Can you check if you have separate queues for Incoming Phone calls & Chat requests? This way you can easily filter & get a real-time view of the # of active/live chat sessions. 

Hope this helps.

Sumit