Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP HANA quick Sizing

former_member239298
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Please help in filling the questionnaire for SAP HANA sizing.As per screenshot,my customer has got the information for create,read information and query operations filled.On what basis we get that through put information

Only information we were given were

Total number of Users = 50

Total Apps = 100

Concurrent users = 20 * 40 apps

Thanks

Karthik

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member239298
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kaushik

it has been deleted,

Thanks for the info,I will email directly to the email address SAP India Support

thanks

Karthik

kaus19d
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

In case your customer is in outside india, then the list is given in below,

E-mail Addresses | SAP Support Portal

But, You better create the support ticket after login to Service Market with your S-User Id & get the required help. Because you know that your customer is entitled to the product which your customer has paid for he cannot get more than that unless paying or will not get less as paid. So better keep your customer updated or keep in loop about the matter. Because it goes almost like the Business Dealings with SAP & here in SCN you can not get any Business deal regarding SAP. Hence directly contacting SAP is the considered option for Business matters & understanding on those matters. Also do not stop until you speak with someone from SAP directly with of course who is providing proper explanation & details. I heard, that some times it takes time. By the meanwhile as there is nothing that can be done here, I would ask you to close the discussion-thread here. I take that now you know about SCN Thread closing Procedures.

Thanks,

Kaushik

kaus19d
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Why don't you get the answer directly from SAPLabs? can contact through support.india@sap.com

Also it appears that you have posted the same on the below,

So, if the same case, then, I would request you to delete the Discussion-Thread in order to not to create a confusion on the topic, if you really mean to get an answer from here. Please do that ASAP.

Thanks,

Kaushik