cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installing SAPRFC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there a quick and simple install guide for the SAPRFC on the Win32 platform...? Which directory to unzip the package into; do we really need to (re-)build the dll file, is Visual C++ needed (as stated on http://saprfc.sourceforge.net/src/INSTALL), or can we just "extract & play...) ?

I got PHP installed, seems to work fine, just need to hook it up to my miniWas!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The install is rather simple, you can copy the saprfc dll file into your "extensions" directory then add the extension in your php.ini file.

Once it's there and php is connected to your apache server or other webserver you are all set to go. I've not actually added it into the MiniWAS webserver itself not tried yet

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK, got the php extension installed; the test page working, but cannot connect to my miniWas 6.20. Is there something I have to do in the SAPRFC.ini file? The message says RFC subsystem not activated... I'm using the common logon parameters.

Another thing is I found that I missed the RFCSDK on my laptop; I've installed it (not sure whether it's necessary, but it's there anyway now).

Anyone did this connection already?

Trond

Former Member
0 Kudos

It should basically work out of the box.

[code]

<html>

<body>

<h1>SAPRFC-Class: Get List of Users in SAP-System</h1>

<?

// Example for using the saprfc-class-library for accessing sap-functions via rfc

// provided by lars laegner, btexx business technologies, august 2001

// !!!! PLEASE CHANGE THE LOGINDATA TO YOUR SAP-SYSTEM !!!!

// $Id: example_userlist.php,v 1.2 2001/08/16 15:54:35 llaegner Exp $

// saprfc-class-library

require_once("saprfc.php");

// Create saprfc-instance

$sap = new saprfc(array(

"logindata"=>array(

"ASHOST"=>"2.2.2.183" // application server

,"SYSNR"=>"00" // system number

,"CLIENT"=>"000" // client

,"USER"=>"cmehcr1" // user

,"PASSWD"=>"xxxxxxx" // password

)

,"show_errors"=>false // let class printout errors

,"debug"=>false)) ; // detailed debugging information

// Call-Function

$result=$sap->callFunction("SO_USER_LIST_READ",

array( array("IMPORT","USER_GENERIC_NAME","*"),

array("TABLE","USER_DISPLAY_TAB",array())

));

// Call successfull?

if ($sap->getStatus() == SAPRFC_OK) {

// Yes, print out the Userlist

?><table>

<tr><td>SAP-Name</td><td>User-Nummer</td></tr><?

foreach ($result["USER_DISPLAY_TAB"] as $user) {

echo "<tr><td>", $user["SAPNAM"],"</td><td>",$user["USRNO"],"</td></tr>";

}

?></table><?

} else {

// No, print long Version of last Error

$sap->printStatus();

// or print your own error-message with the strings received from

// $sap->getStatusText() or $sap->getStatusTextLong()

}

// Logoff/Close saprfc-connection LL/2001-08

$sap->logoff();

?>

</body>

</html>

[/code]

That's the one sample page I used the IP of my MiniWAS instead of the name.

The RFCSDK is important if you are lacking a GUI installed. You need the RFC Libraries but if you installed the GUI then you have them or if you install the RFCSDK you have them.

You also need to ensure that your services file c:\windows\system32\drivers\etc has your entries in it:

[code]

sapdp00 3200/tcp

sapmsBSP 3600/tcp

sapgw00 3300/tcp

[/code]

Again if you have the GUI installed you should be fine.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Does saprfc work with SAPgui 6.20 or 6.40?

Cheers,

Yudhi

maximilian_schaufler
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don't think the gui version is important for saprfc use ... what problems are you facing?

Former Member
0 Kudos

If I load the example_userlist.php, I did not get the result, but its work if I change the GUI to 46D.

Cheers,

Yudhi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please continue this discussion in this thread:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Php is already installed and works fine.

I did the following:

-copied the <b>php_saprfc.dll</b> downloaded from source forge to <b>c:\php\extensions</b>, where dll extensions reside;

-changed the <b>php.ini</b> file by adding the following line: <b>extension php_saprfc.dll</b>;

-restarted the Apache service.

Unfortunatelly the following error message occured:Unknown():Unable to load dynamic library 'c:\php\extensions\php_saprfc.dll' - The specified procedure could not be found. This message occured 3 times during apache service restarting process.

I use php4.3.4.4 with apache on win xp proff.

Do you by chance know what goes wrong?

Thnx in adv.

gregorw
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Codrut,

as I've commented in the Weblog please try to Update PHP to 5.1.2 and then install SAPRFC 1.4.1.

Regards

Gregor

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> Hi Codrut,

>

> as I've commented in the Weblog please try to Update

> PHP to 5.1.2 and then install SAPRFC 1.4.1.

>

> Regards

> Gregor

Yeah...I update my PHP environment yesterday, and it works fine -;) You should not get any more problems -:)

Greetings,

Blag.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

Hmm,

same problems with Win 2003, II6 and PHP5.3.x.

The php_saprfc_530.dll was not compiled for my comibation.

[30-Apr-2010 06:56:21] PHP Warning: PHP Startup: saprfc: Unable to initialize module

Module compiled with build ID=API20090626,NTS

PHP compiled with build ID=API20090626,NTS,VC6

These options need to match

in Unknown on line 0

I search an php_saprfc_530.dll with id API20090626,NTS,VC6 AND API20090626,NTS,VC9.

Thanks for any help...

Roland Schliwinski

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hallo.

I have the same proble.

I am not able to find a solution.

Did you find it?

Thanks

Mario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hallo.

I solved with php_saprfc_528.dll and xampp-win32-1.7.1

See here for download :

http://sourceforge.net/projects/xampp/files/XAMPP%20Windows/1.7.1/xampp-win32-1.7.1.zip/download

Mario

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai.. i've a problem when i installing saprfc in PHP.

i have installed saprfc 3 times, and all doesn't work. first time i use wamp, second i use appserv, and last i use vertrigo.

then i follow the instruction in http://saprfc.sourceforge.net.

I have copied :

- php_saprfc.dll in php/ext

- librfc32 in system32

- i have filled extension=php_saprfc.dll in php.ini

The error always : SAPRFC extension not loaded..

My friend have tried with vertrigo 2.20 and appserv 2.5.10, and they works in their computer. But, i don't work in my computer. Can anyone help me please ?? T_T

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Friends,

1. Install xampp-win32-1.7.1-installer - Apache 2.2.11 and PHP 5.2.9 will be installed and confirured automatically.

2. Install vcredist_x86. - Get it from : http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=9b2da534-3e03-4391-8a4d-074b9f2bc1bf&displa...

3. Get saprfc-1.4.1 php_saprfc_528.dll

4. Put php_sapnwrfc-5.2.8.dll to C:\xampp\php\ext directory

5. Open php.ini file from C:\xampp\php and add below line with other extensions

extension=php_saprfc_528.dll

6. Restart the Apache from XAMPP monitor.

-

Enjoy !! You Are Done !!------

Regards,

RH

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, I have a somewhat similar problem,

I got this error when starting my apache service :

Unable to initialize module. Module compiled with build ID = 20090626, TS

PHP compiled with build ID = 20090626, TS, VC6

these options need to match.

Seems like the VC6 thing is the culprit? is there any php_saprfc.dll that is compiled using VC6?

I'm using xampp 1.7.2 and saprfc 1.4.1.All (using the php_saprfc_530 one)

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mr. Nirmansyah,

I have the same problem here as you descibed in your posting (same XAMPP). Did you solve the problem?

I tried to compile SAPRFC but my C experience is more than 10 years in the past so I was not successful.

I followed the Installation steps in the documentation but I got a lot of warning and error messages from the compiler (using MS Visual C++ 2008 Express) like missing files, wrong amount of arguments and so on. After fixing one error message there the next errors occur...

Can anyone give me a hint how to solve the problem or a download to php_saprfc_530.dll with build ID = 20090626, TS, VC6?

Regards,

Andreas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have the same issue, do you find a solution ?

Xavier

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am trying to make an integration of sap with php application in windows platform. I am using wamp server and following are the details of wamp

Apache Version: 2.2.6

Php Version: 5.2.5

Mysql version: 5.0.45

For this I have downloaded the saprfc-1.4.1-5.2.4.Win32. I have followed the instruction in the install file on how to install it under win32. Following is my understanding.

1. Copied php_saprfc.dll to php5.2.5\ext and added extension=php_saprfc.dll in php.ini file.

2. As per the requirements downloaded win32 and non Unicode rfcsdk 6.4 and also librfc32.dll file is there under windows\system32 as sap gui is installed.

3. Extracted php win support files to PHP-x.y.z\win32 and also Installed rfcsdk under php5.2.5\

4. Copied SAPRFC sources to PHP-x.y.z\ext\saprfc

5. Copied php4ts.lib or php5ts.lib (from PHP binaries) to PHP-x.y.z\win32

6. But I cannot find the saprfc.dsp5.

So I got stuck at this point and not able to proceed for pt no 7 – 10. Also the saprfc extension is not showing in phpinfo () and when I try to run the saprfc_test.php script , it gives the following error page

SAPRFC extension not loaded

Message: This script use SAPRFC extension module for PHP and the extension isn't loaded. You can download it with installation instructions from http://saprfc.sourceforge.net. If you have already the extension compiled and installed, check your php.ini configuration

Can anyone please figure out what is going wrong in my end ?

Thanks and regards,

Soumyadip Das

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks again, this worked. Actually, the problem was that the SAPRFC_TEST php delivered with the SAPRFC package did not work; I proceeded to modify it by removing some of the parameters and subsequently got it, too, to work. My installation was in other words OK all along...

Trond

Former Member
0 Kudos

Great to hear!