cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2LIS_02_SGR Calculation of Early/Late Deliveries

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys

have any of you come across the following issue?

2LIS_02_SGR uses two dates extracted from R/3 to calculate 0PDVQLECR (Quantity Delivered Late Acc. to Requested Delivery Date) in the update rule to 0PUR_O01. The dates are

0DSDEL_DATE (from SCLDT item delivery date)

0GR_DATE (from GMVPDT order date of schedule line)

However the users expect SCLDT to be derived from the Stat.del.Date (SLFDT) but the system is using the Delivery Date (effectively the current promise date EEIND) instead.

Our statistics are incorrect as a delivery that is later than the current promise shows as late, even though it is early when compared with the Statistical Date. For example

Stat.del.date 180607

Delivery Date 260407

GR 270407

Delivery LATE

Would appreciate any advice/views on this one.

Regards

Hayley

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I only have a question, How can I do the restructure of 2lis_02_SGR because I run the OLI3BW but I don't see any records in RSA3 for the structure.

Thank you

Lulú

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Harvey,

In your case you should set the client flag using the datasource

2LIS_02_SCN

Use the key figure

0PDVQLESC and use an update routine similar to the key fiqure 0PDVQLECR but using the scheduline date instead.

Thanks

Vinay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinay

Thanks, but I don't really understand your answer - plus I was hoping not to have to change the system, I was really wondering if other people agreed that the date should be the statistical date, or are we misunderstanding the functionality of the key figure.

Best Regards

Hayley

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hayley,

With the Infosource 2LIS_02_SGR you can set the late flag only using the delivery date and the actual date.

But your need is to compare with the schedule line date, that is what I understand. In that case you have to use the Infosource, I mentioned, use the two dates in the Infosource of Schedule line Items I mentiones in previous answer. And then you can activate the update rule for your flag using these two dates. Yes I think you need to modify the flow.

If you are having the statistical date in the Infosource 2LIS_02_SGR you just need to change the routine in your update rule for the Key figure and specify the statistical date in place of the delivery date.

Thanks

Vinay