cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration from HR to Finance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello to all SAP Gurus,

Hope for good health and spirit. Dear gurus can anyone tell me how the integration takes place between HR and FI moudles. As i am FI/CO consultant i don't know how to create the Payroll in HR and how it get integrated with FI.Please help in this regard.

If you have the detail notes or screen shots of integration of HR and FI please send me on this mail id : sfaindia.sap@gmail.com

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Data is transferred between HR and FI via symbolic accounts.

In the IMG under Payroll --> Posting to financial accounting -->

1. Set up your symbolic accounts: Activities in the HR system --> Employee grouping and symbolic accounts --> Define symbolic accounts

2. Assign Payroll Wage Types to the symbolic accounts: Activities in the HR System --> Wage Type Maintenance --> Define wage type posting attributes

• Note: you can assign more than one wage type to a symbolic account and you can assign more than one symbolic account to each wage type **

3. Assign Symbolic Accounts to GL: Activities in the AC System --> Account Assignment --> (multiple nodes in here may be used).

• Note: Each symbolic account can only be assigned to one GL Account, but a GL Account may be assigned to multiple symbolic accounts.

Hope that helps.

Mary

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Easy steps :

PPMOD       Set employee subgroup grouping for account determination

V_T52EM      Employee Grouping for Account Determination

V_T52EK      Symbolic Accounts

V_T52EZ          Wage Type Overview

OG00          Posting Periods

Assign Balance Sheet Accounts

Assign Expense Accounts

The FI-HR integration depends on the Symbolic GL Accounts. The flow is like this;

For every wage type you will have to assign the Sysmbolic account. The symbolic accout will decide to which type of account (Expense Account, Balancesheet Account, Customer, Vendor) the postings will be made in Finance. In the Wage types Posting, you will define whether account will be debited or credited.

For each Symbolic account you will have to assign the GL account to which the postings in FI has to be made.

Symbolic Account act as a carrier between FI & HR.

Sushilkumar.M

Former Member
0 Kudos

plz send me also chanty.sridhar@gmail.com

Former Member
0 Kudos
amit_khare
Active Contributor
0 Kudos