cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ALL duties should get loaded to Inventory : CIN - India

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

1) All duties ( Basic customs + cess + CVD + SAD) should get loaded to Inventory at the time of Goods Receipt.

2) And also, Excise registers should get updated as all the materials are treated as excise materials!

3) If for any customer, we want to treat the sales as non-excise (considering the above 2) sales, then how.

Any thoughts how to achieve all the above 3 for one imported material. Note that its only trading goods.

Thanks in advance

Sridevi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create following condition types for Import Duties (Do not create any Z-condition type)

JCDB IN:Basic Custom Duty

JCV1 IN : CVD

JECV IN : Ed Cess on CVD

J1CV IN : H&SECess on CVD

JEDB IN : Ed Cess on BCD

JSDB IN : H&SECess on BCD

JADC Addnl Duty of Custom

Also check following;

SPRO > Logistics - General > Tax on Goods Movements > India > Basic Settings > Determination of Excise Duty > Maintain Excise Defaults > Here assign following for Tax Procedure;

CVD cond. - CV1

ECS cond. - JECV

ADC cond. - JADC

Need not to maintain condition type "J1CV" in above option since it hard-coded in standard program itself.

Note: - JCDB, JEDB, JSDB will get loaded to Stock and JCV1, JECV, J1CV and JADC will get posted to CENVAT Accounts.

Regards

Sri

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In case of trading u will not be able to avail any credit, but you can pass on to customers.

Please follow below steps.

01. Create a pricing procedure in such a way that it should calculate all the duties as per your requirement, and complete schema determination

02.In Vendor master select a schema group that triggers this Pricing procedure

03.Create a Purchase Order , against the conditions of customs etc. enter the Vendor as " customs " ( customs office need to be created as vendor)

04.MIRO with planned delivery cost option for Paying the Customs

05.Goods receipts (MIGO) , the values of all your duties will hit material cost ( inventory) counter entry to the key attached in pricing procedure

06.J1IG - Create Depot entry , Use Material document as reference and select CVD indicator update the required fields and save this will create RG23D register entries, and Folio numbers

While invoicing the products to customers you can select the required invoice from the Depot, the duty amount will be passed to the customers.

Hope this clarifies,

Thanks & Regards,

Sridhar.G

Former Member
0 Kudos

I would like to know how to give condition types for CVD in Princing procedure/excise master.

Because if I enter this condition type in Excise Master, then only it triggers Excise register updates, etc. If I give like that how to get 'added' to Inventory Account.

Thanks

Sridevi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar

Sorry to say like this but I lost that document which you sent to me in the system crash. Would it be possible for you to resend the same please? It was really a wonderful document.

Thanks

sric37_yahoo_co_uk