Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer fields - SAPMV45A - VA01 - ECC6

Former Member

Hi all,

We are on ECC6.

I want to add customer fields to the tab 'additional data B'. I believe you see tha additional data tab because it is there in the program SAPMV45A.

I tried to implement the Badi 'BADI_SD_TAB_CUST_I' referring to the standard implementation 'WB2_SOGUI_LAYOUT_I' but I dont get an additional tab when i activate my implementation.

How to add customer fields to the tab 'additional data B' ?

Thanks.

Ali

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Peter_Inotai
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ali,

Did you check OSS Note 302497 - Additional cust. fields not displayed in 'Additional data B'?

Best regards,

Peter

9 REPLIES 9

Peter_Inotai
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ali,

Did you check OSS Note 302497 - Additional cust. fields not displayed in 'Additional data B'?

Best regards,

Peter

0 Kudos

Thanks

I just checked the note 302497.

Before I can adjust the container size, I need to know how to add fields in these screens.

By getting an access key adn modifying? or is there a sceeen exit/ badi to do this?

Thanks

@li

0 Kudos

Hi

U need to change directly the dynpro 8309 (Header data - Additional data B) or 8459 (Item data - Additional data B) of program SAPMV45A.

So u need to get the access key

Max

0 Kudos

Thanx Max,

What do I do to transport fields to and from the screen ? Use FM exit, any particular one or modifs again??

I really do not want to do the modif.

what is tha Badi 'BADI_SD_TAB_CUST_I' for then??

Thanks

@li

0 Kudos

Hi Ali,

You have to modify the mentioned screens to add your fields.

Then you implement BADI_SD_TAB_CUST_I and use method TRANSFER_DATA_TO_SUBSCREEN to transport the data to screen, and method TRANSFER_DATA_FROM_SUBSCREEN from the screen.

Best regards,

Peter

0 Kudos

Hi Peter,

I have been trying to implement the BAdI 'BADI_SD_TAB_CUST_I '. Supposedly the BAdI is for SAP internal use only and when I create an implementation for it, the implementation is never called.

The standard implementation in ECC 6 is calling the 'Global Trade' screen and not the 'Additional Data B' tab. So even if i modify the 'Additional Data B' the screen, i dont think i can use the standard implementation of 'BADI_SD_TAB_CUST_I' unless i modify it too.

To me this sounds like a bug. Modification is not an appropriate solution.

Any suggestions??

Thanks

@li

0 Kudos

Hi, Ali.

I'm facing a similar problem: I've got to find out why in transition between 4.6C and ECC this screen-user 8459 came blank...without our modifications.

Do you have any idea? Can you help me?

Thanks in advance,

Flávia

0 Kudos

Although this is an old thread~ was there a resolution to this problem? which include was used to transfer the data after the modification?

0 Kudos

I have exactly the same problem. We just upgraded to ECC 6.0 and the additional data B screen has become blank and I cannot work out why. Surely this can't happen to everybody?