cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP-OSS rfc destination missing --- inputs please

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In our system I was able to see the SAPOSS rfc destination.

But SAP-OSS rfc destination is missing.

When I try to create a service desk message using notif_create transaction, the error message says that SAP-OSS rfc destination is not available.

(1) Can this SAP-OSS rfc destination be created manually? If so, what is the logon credentials that need to be provided?

(2) Will this SAP-OSS rfc destination will also be generated automatically as SAPOSS rfc destination? If so, how to trigger that automatic generation.

Pls help.

Any inputs in this regard will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks & Best regds,

Alagammai.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

SAP-OSS is under part of service desk.it is used to forward message to SAP.

SAP-OSS-LIST-O01 Used to retrieve updated messages from SAP.

So colud you please go thorugh the configuration document,and do the configuration.

do you need any help/clarification please mail me i will helpu.

You have configured the Service Desk according to the Solution Manager configuration guide.

·You have set-up the criteria by which an incoming support message is assigned to a support unit, e.g. priority, category, region of creator, in the Service Desk customizing. The system assigns the support message to the support unit for its SAP component, by default. See SAP notes 616946,922045

--Sreejesh

former_member190969
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

follow the Solution provieded by SAPnote 982045.

Regards

Andreas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

check note 982045:

it explains how to generate SAP-OSS

Regeneration of the SAP-OSS destination in transaction DSWP, menu option 'Settings -> Global Settings', tab page 'Connection to SAP':

Re-enter the user (S user for your customer number) and the password and save your entries.

When you save, the system regenerates the SAP-OSS destination. The system uses the technical settings of the SAP-OSS destination.