cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

0CO_OM_OPA_6 extraction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus;

I am trying to extract CO internal orders from R/3. I added two fields to the CO datasource. The datasource is working properly in R/3 but I cannot extract any data to BW. I deleted all the data in the InfoProvider, all the initials previously set. Update rules, transfer structures all fine. No matter what there is no data flow from R/3.

Am I missing anything? I can set initials without any data transfer but deltas don't work. I would be greatfull for any documentation or ideas.

Thanx in advance.

Duygu Sile

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. Do you have data in CO tables; COEP / COVP).

2 Replicate the dtaa sources after the enhancement.

3. What actually hapens when you try to pull the data?

Ravi Thothadri

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have data in CO tables. COVP

I replicated the datasource after enhancement.

I can only extract data if I start the packege with full data loading.

When I initialize without data transfer, the initial is set but the deltas don't return any data.

former_member188975
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is nothing wrong with "When I initialize without data transfer, the initial is set but the deltas don't return any data. "...you will get the delta only when a record is saved. You can go ahead and do a full load. Note that with CO you have a safety interval default of 2 hours. So if you save a record right now, it will be extracted after 2 hours only (unless this interval has been changed)

Hope this helps...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot.

You have been great help.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Got it.

Can you post a Fi document with order assignment or a CO document and assign to a order and execute the delta info package.

Ravi Thothadri