Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BADI or userexit for MM01 and MM02

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My requirment is that when the user create a new material, the profit center field should be auto populated from the input Plant. For example, if the plant for this new material is A, then profit center PCA will be populate. The mapping between plant and profit center is very simple.

Furthermore, when the user try to save the material with invalid profit center, the system should create a warning message and automatically change the profit center to the valid one as well.

Right now, i'm looking for either BADI or userexit that would be suitable for my requirement. Does anyone know which BADI or userexit, I should use. Thanks in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

There are other two User exits for MM01.

MGA00002 Material Master(Industry)Number Assignment.

MGA00003 Material Master (Industry and Retail)Number Display. These two may be useful for you.Try with these user exits.

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

There are other two User exits for MM01.

MGA00002 Material Master(Industry)Number Assignment.

MGA00003 Material Master (Industry and Retail)Number Display. These two may be useful for you.Try with these user exits.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check the following

Enhancement

MGA00001 Material Master (Industry): Checks and Enhancements

MGA00002 Material Master (Industry): Number Assignment

MGA00003 Material Master (Industry and Retail): Number Display

Business Add-in

CDT_CHECK_MATERIAL Checks for Existence of a Material in a CDT

BADI_MM_MATNR Modification-Free Archiving Enhancement of MM_MATNR

BADI_MAT_F_SPEC_SEL BAdI for Material Special Field Selection

BADI_MATNR_CHECK_PVS Check Material for Use in iPPE

BADI_MATERIAL_REF Addition of customer-defined default data for material

BADI_MATERIAL_OD Integration of New Objects in Material or Article Master

BADI_MATERIAL_CHECK Enhanced Checks for Material Master Tables

BADI_GTIN_VARIANT User Exit for Customer-Specific GTIN Variant Check

BADI_EAN_SYSTEMATIC BAdI for Internal Control of EAN Logic

WRF_DISCONT_PARAMS_I BAdI: Parameters in Fashion Discontinuation

WRF_DISCONT_FACT_E BAdI: Follow-Up Actions in Discontinuation

WRF_DISCONT_CHECKS_I BAdI: Scope of Check in Material Reorganization

MG_MASS_NEWSEG User-Specific Fields & Segments in Mass Maintenance

MATGRP_SKU_UPD BAdI for Article Hierarchy Connection

Reward points if useful

Regards

Anji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Try this

MGA00001

MGA00002

Also, check these BADIs

BADI_MATERIAL_CHECK

BADI_MATERIAL_OD

BADI_MATERIAL_REF

Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks all for you help.

I am be able to do it now.

For Material creation, I use BADI_MATERIAL_REF which will trigger everytime the tab is changed or on saved.

However, this BADI can only be use for material creation so I use BADI_MATERIAL_CHECK to trigger error message in change mode instead.

0 Kudos

hi gilbert ,

You have mentioned that you have solved the issue using the BADI , but could you please tell the logic how did u fill the profit center field in the plant details tab of material master creation . i tried using the SET parameter ID , but its not working properly . if you could tell me how you have done thtat would be useful.

regards,

carsten_srensen
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi folks

I have now read a lot of answes in the sdn.sap.com and in the Sapfans forum. And read the OSS note 44410. But as far as I understand this is all about extending the MARA table (or other SAP tables)!?

I have our own Z-table with our own fields. And these fields I want to display/edit in the MM01 - MM03 transactions. NOT IN AN EXISTING TAB/VIEW but in a extra view/tab. Do I have to do like mentioned in OSS 44410??

Best regards

Carsten

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I know its a old post, but what i need is exactly the same but it is for MM41, if anyone out here throw some light on what BADI to be used it will be really great.  I tried to use the BADI_MATERIAL_REF but system not stopping during debugging.  Kindly help with the correct BADI