Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

;\ New Weblogs

vijayakm
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

This thread is dedicated to publishing new weblogs. <b>Do not append any comments onto this thread!</b> Only if you have written a weblog, then append a small description with the link here.

For everyone else that are interested, press the <b>"Watch this Topic"</b> option at the start of the thread. Next click <b>"Watch Options"</b>, check "Email Updates", and "Update Watches". Then, whenever a new append is made to this thread, SDN will send an email to all watchers. This is effectively a very cheap "heads up" on new interesting weblogs.

<b>WARNING: Do NOT append anything else on this thread, as any new append will trigger a flood of emails to all three (thousand?) people on the watch list!</b>

regards,

Vijaya Kumar M

Forum Moderator

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (19)

Answers (19)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Here's my first blog on Print Preview with SAP Adobe forms of the any Business Transaction"

Adobe forms support is not available in standard, only smart forms are available.

[http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/25352] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken];

Post your comments on my blog.

Thanks, Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Posted my Weblog about:

Creating Action for a Transaction Type in CRM.

It can be found at:

/people/azazali.shaik/blog/2008/01/14/how-to-create-action-for-a-transaction-type-in-crm

Best Regards,

Azaz Ali.

stephenjohannes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

I have posted a new weblog about early impressions on upgrading from CRM 40 to CRM 52.

/people/stephen.johannes/blog/2008/01/21/crm-40-to-52-upgrade-early-impressions

Take care,

Stephen

stephenjohannes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

here is a weblog on CRM 40 to CRM 52 regarding bp table extensions that were generated in CRM 40 and getting those to display in the new UI.

/people/stephen.johannes/blog/2008/02/06/crm-40-to-52-bp-eewb-table-fields

Take care,

Stephen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here are 3 from me

First 2 are on user management strategies

/people/vijay.vijayasankar/blog/2008/03/13/crm2007-who-gets-to-see-what--some-strategies-for-managing-internal-and-external-users-part-1

/people/vijay.vijayasankar/blog/2008/03/21/crm2007-who-gets-to-see-what--some-strategies-for-managing-internal-and-external-users-part-2

and this one one some pain points

/people/vijay.vijayasankar/blog/2008/04/03/crm2007-some-pain-points-from-a-business-users-perspective

Cheers

Vijay

stephenjohannes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

/people/jon.reed/blog/2010/03/17/state-of-sap-crm--sap-mentor-podcast

A great discussion on SAP CRM with Jon Reed, Vijay Vijayasankar and Stephen Johannes.

0 Kudos

Find my new weblog:<BR>

<a href="/people/rajanikanth.kristam/blog/2007/03/11/crm-50-adjusting-the-column-width-in-the-list-view-of-pc-ui">CRM 5.0: Adjusting the column width in the LIST view of PC-UI</a>

<P>

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Please have a look at my blogs on CRM Access Control Engine (ACE)

<a href="/people/ravikiran.chittum/blog/2007/09/19/configuration-implementation-of-crm-access-control-engine-ace-part-1 target="_blank">Configuration & Implementation of CRM Access Control Engine (ACE)-Part 1</a>

and

<a href="/people/ravikiran.chittum/blog/2007/10/01/configuration-implementation-of-crm-access-control-engine-ace-part-2 target="_blank">Configuration & Implementation of CRM Access Control Engine (ACE)-Part 2</a>

Thanks a lot.

Regards,

Ravikiran.

Message was edited by:

Ravikiran C

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

A new weblog for CRM ICSS Complaint UI enhancement with customer fields.

/people/rajagopal.vemuri/blog/2007/03/05/crm-e-commerce-50-customizing-icss-complaint-ui-screen

regards

Raja Gopal V

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

Posted a weblog on Maintenance of Screen Sequence Transaction

CRMV_SSC

/people/rajagopal.vemuri/blog/2006/10/18/crm-maintenance-of-screen-sequence-control-crmvssc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I've just published my blog about the CRM Access Control Engine (CRM-ACE):

<a href="/people/boris.dingenouts/blog/2006/09/18/the-concept-and-implementation-of-crm-ace concept and implementation of CRM-ACE</a>

Best regards,

Boris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everybody,

I've just published:

<b>Replicating HR master data- part 1</b>

/people/vikash.krishna/blog/2006/10/15/replicating-hr-master-data-part-1

Regards,

Vikash.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everybody,

I've just published:

CRM: Extend the Material Master BDOC - Part 1

/people/vikash.krishna/blog/2006/09/07/extend-the-material-master-bdoc-part-1

Regards,

Vikash.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everybody,

I've just published:

CRM: Extend the Material Master BDOC - Part 2

/people/vikash.krishna/blog/2006/09/22/extend-the-material-master-bdoc-part-2

Regards,

Vikash.

gregorw
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Everybody,

I've just published:

CRM: Create, run and analyze an E-Mail Campaign with a Survey (Part 1)

/people/gregor.wolf3/blog/2006/07/22/create-run-and-analyze-an-e-mail-campaign-with-a-survey-part-1

Regards

Gregor

gregorw
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This Blog can also be used in CRM:

Geocode Business Partner with Google Maps

/people/gregor.wolf3/blog/2006/06/27/geocode-business-partner-with-google-maps

Regards

Gregor

gregorw
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello CRM Users,

I've just published my Blog:

<a href="/people/gregor.wolf3/blog/2006/05/11/advanced-campaign-automation-in-mysap-crm-40-teaser">CRM: Advanced Campaign Automation in MySAP CRM 4.0 (Teaser)</a>.

Which is a shameless plug for my SAP TechEd 2006 session proposal. It’s also named “Advanced Campaign Automation in MySAP CRM 4.0” for which the .<a href="https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/docs?rid=/webcontent/uuid/92e6dde6-0901-0010-f3a3-9ed771f90e71">voting [original link is broken] is still open</a>.

Regards

Gregor

gregorw
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Everybody,

just published a new CRM Weblog on:

<a href="/people/gregor.wolf3/blog/2006/03/22/data-cleansing-part-1-150-customizing-cleansing-case-creation-and-processing">CRM: Data cleansing part 1 – Customizing, cleansing case creation and processing</a>

Regards

Gregor

gregorw
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Everybody,

I've just published my Weblog:

<a href="/people/gregor.wolf3/blog/2005/11/07/setup-sap-web-dispatcher-with-url-filter-on-suse-linux-90">Setup SAP Web Dispatcher with URL Filter on SuSE Linux 9.0</a>

I've used an CRM Survey as an example for the URL Filter.

Regards

Gregor

gregorw
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Everybody,

I have just published my Weblog:

<a href="/people/gregor.wolf3/blog/2005/10/09/setup-product-partner-ranges-ppr-for-mobile-sales-for-handheld-mso-hh">CRM: Setup Product Partner Ranges (PPR) for Mobile Sales for Handheld (MSO HH)</a>.

Regards

Gregor

gregorw
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Everybody,

just posted a new CRM Weblog about:

CRM: Inbound mail processing – Attach files to Opportunity

/people/gregor.wolf3/blog/2005/10/02/inbound-mail-processing-150-attach-files-to-opportunity

Regards

Gregor

gregorw
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Everybody,

just published a new CRM Weblog about:

How to Create an Object Link from CRM to R/3:

/people/gregor.wolf3/blog/2005/08/24/create-object-link-from-crm-to-r3

Regards

Gregor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all, here a new web log that can help you during your PC-UI development. Have fun, Tiest.

/people/tiest.vangool/blog/2005/09/04/pc-ui-and-debugging-its-applications

stephenjohannes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

A new weblog on using the XIF adapter in CRM 4.0. The example features how to load products externally into CRM 4.0.

/people/stephen.johannes/blog/2005/08/18/external-data-loads-for-crm-40-using-xif-adapter

gregorw
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi CRM Users,

just posted a new Weblog on:

<b>Setup synchronisation of business partners into groupware private contact folders</b>

/people/gregor.wolf3/blog/2005/08/07/crm-setup-synchronisation-of-business-partners-into-groupware-private-contact-folders

Have fun.

Regards

Gregor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all, past two weeks two PC-UI related WebLogs added:

PC-UI and EEW Integration:

/people/tiest.vangool/blog/2005/07/24/pc-ui-and-easy-enhancement-workbench-eew-integration

PC-UI and Field Lables:

/people/tiest.vangool/blog/2005/08/04/pc-ui-and-field-labels

Enjoy, Tiest

Former Member
0 Kudos

New weblog added regarding PC-UI, have fun, Tiest.

/people/tiest.vangool/blog/2005/08/15/pc-ui-and-firm-wide-my-favorites

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Find my weblog on PCUI popups at :

Customizing Popups in People Centric User Interface

/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/06/07/customizing-popups-in-people-centric-user-interface

Regards,

Satyadeep

vijayakm
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Dear Colleagues,

Long awaited...Query ...where is PCUI Book ??

How do I start with People Centric User Interface (PCUI)..

and many more basic queries .....

Do you all want to know where to start .....

Please visit this weblog and provide your comments.

/people/vijaya.kumar/blog/2005/06/10/people-centric-user-interface-pcui--getting-started

Thanks & Regards,

Vijaya Kumar M.

former_member181879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Although not directly CRM related, it might be of interest to someone to have the CRM PCUI run in a new shade of blue.

<b>BSP In-Depth: ABAP Look and Feel Service</b>

/people/brian.mckellar/blog/2005/06/12/bsp-in-depth-abap-look-and-feel-service

The three minutes routine to change any SAP-blue theme to the new theme that is required for you next demo!

gregorw
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Vijaya,

just posted my Weblog about:

<b>Use CRM PCUI HTML viewer to call a custom URL</b>

it can be found at:

/people/gregor.wolf3/blog/2005/05/27/use-crm-pcui-html-viewer-to-call-a-custom-url

Regards

Gregor