Anyone send me link with complete docs with creating new partner determination procedure.
Req is Create New partner determination procedure for cust master , sales doc .
My email id is email@example.com. please send any pdf or word doc.
use transaction code VOPA.
in basic function go to patner determination.
1. first you have to create Account grp this is FI (here also number range should be assignend)
IN patner determination area.... do the follownig things:-
2. then assign the patner function to account grp i.e. SP SH BP PY to account grp.
3. then create patner determination procedure.
4. assign the patner determination procedure to patner function.
5. then finally assign patner determination procedure to account grp.
These are the steps to be followed.
if you find useful reward points
pl check this link :
<a href="http://help.sap.com/saphelp_crm40/helpdata/en/3c/92ecee484a11d5980800a0c9306667/content.htm">Partner determination procedure</a>
Pl reward if helpful.
Partner Determination Procedures
Partner determination procedures are sets of rules for how the system works with business partners during transaction processing. They bring together partner functions and access sequences, and include additional information.
You define a procedure and assign it to a transaction type or item category. Then, when you create transactions of that type or containing items of that category, the system works with the partners involved according to the rules you specified in the procedure. Therefore, the system can automatically handle partners for an Internet sales transaction differently than it does for an Activity, for example, without end users concerning themselves with these differences. The settings in the procedure apply to both partners determined automatically and to those entered manually.
To define partner determination procedures in Customizing, choose Customer Relationship Management ® Basic Functions ® Partner Processing ® Define Partner Determination Procedure.
The settings include:
· Which partner functions are mandatory and which suggested, which are entered automatically and which manually, and how many partners can be entered for each function
· Which access sequence applies to each partner function that is determined automatically by the system
· At what point the system starts partner determination for each function. This could be as soon as you enter data, when you enter a product, or when you save the transaction.
· Whether the system enters an Activity in the calendars of the partners involved (relevant to Activities only). For more information, see Working with Activities.
· Whether you can change a partner's address in transactions, and, when a partner has more than one address, which address is used.
· Which partner functions are available in a business transaction and which are not.
The procedure consists of three levels:
· Procedure User identifies the transaction categories and item object types to which the procedure applies.
· Partner Functions in Procedure lists the partner functions involved and specific settings for each function.
· User Interface Settings list which partner functions are shown in the transaction header, and specifies how partners' addresses are displayed.
For a procedure to be available for a particular transaction type, both it and the transaction type must be assigned to the same transaction category.
For a procedure to be available for a particular item category, both it and the item category must be assigned to the same item object type.
For more information, see Define Partner Determination Procedure in Customizing.
To define transaction types and item categories in Customizing, choose Customer Relationship Management ® Transactions ® Basic Settings ®Define Transaction Types and Define Item Categories.
Your company sells televisions the store Hifidelity, and your sales people often visit the store and talk to the store manager on the telephone. To enter these visits and calls in the system, they create Activity transactions.
You have defined the partner functions electronics retailer and retail site manager for transactions with companies like Hifidelity, (for more information, see Partner Functions) and have certain requirements for Activities with them. Therefore, you define a partner determination procedure for these Activity transactions.
You define a new partner determination procedure, and:
1. Assign it to the transaction category CRM Activity.
2. Enter the two new partner functions you have just defined, electronics retailer and retail manager, plus the existing partner function employee responsible. You specify that they are mandatory, and that the transaction should only include one partner as the retail manager.
3. Assign access sequences, specify that partner determination should start as soon as data is entered, and that activities should be entered in the partners' calendars.
This table resembles your Customizing settings:
Ac Point of determination
BP BP Relationships by sales organization -> BP Relationships
Organizational model -> Business partner assigned to the user
4. You assign this procedure to the transaction type Sales Activity.
5. You select the field Allowed Functions on the Partner Determination Procedures screen
6. and choose one of the two menu options Only Functions defined in Determination Procedure or All Defined Partner Functions to determine which partner functions should be displayed and available for use in a business transaction.
Result for the End User
1. An end user creates a Sales Activity in the form of a planned visit to this customer.
2. He enters Hifidelity as the electronics retailer.
3. The system looks in Hifidelitys master data and enters the name of the store manager as the retail manager.
4. The user tries to enter the assistant manager as a second retail manager, but the system displays a message saying only one partner is possible for this function.
5. Through orgaizational determination, the system automatically finds the sales group responsible for Hifidelitys region. It enters this group on the Organizational Data tab page.
6. Based on the organizational model to which this group belongs, the system determines the employee responsible and enters his name.
7. The system enters this visit in the employee's calendar.
This illustration shows how the settings in a partner determination procedure affect partner processing in transactions.
PARTNER DETERMINATION: VOPA
SPRO- IMG-Sales and Distribution- Basic Functions- Partner Determination:
Define partner functions
Define & Assign Partner Determination Procedure
Assign Partner Function on the debit side of the account group
Defining Partner Functions: here we must not define any partner functions. If we check the field unique that partner function has to be unique in the CMD.
Assigning the Partner Functions to the Account Group: on the main menu bar, you will find tab page called EnvironmentAccount Group Assignment. Go to new entries and assign the required partner functions to the required account group & save it.
Defining the Partner Determination Procedure: replace AG with your 4-digit code. Double Click on the 4-digit code and select the mandatory and not changeable partner functions. (Click on partner procedures).
Procedure Assignment: assign partner determination procedure to the account group. (Click on procedure assignment).
REWARD if helpfull
Thanks & regards
Partner determination is used to determine partners for Customer Master / Sales doc header/item, delivery / shpiment / billing doc etc.
PL follow the following steps:
1. Go to partner determination Path:
SPRO-F5-SD-Basic Functions-Setup partner determination procedure
Select for what you want to determine the partners
2. Once you enter the screen. Select partner Functions -Go to new entries and define your own partner functions and save
3. Select partner Determination procedure and go to new entries and create you own partner determination procedure. save the data
4. Add the all the partner functions you want in the partner determination procedure
5. Then assign the partner determination procedure as below:
For Customer master - Assign Partner Determination Procedure to Account Group
For Sales DOc Header - Assign Partner Determination Procedure to Sales Doc Type
For Sales DOc Item - Assign Partner Determination Procedure to Item category
For Delivery - Assign Partner Determination Procedure to delivery Type
For Shipment - Assign Partner Determination Procedure to shipment Type
For Billing DOc - Assign Partner Determination Procedure to Billing TYpe
REWARD if helpfull
Thanks & Regards