Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How to create a Service sales order,

if it is a Transport based company, which does the service of carrying material from one place to another, like basically providing service to it clients.

since its not my material, how to process this sales order cycle.

pls suggest.

Regards

nawzir

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Syd.,

For servises you should create a material with item category group as LEIS-servise with delivery or LEIC- Service with out delivery

Depending on your requirement you choose the item category group & Create a material

Item category is TAD

the process is same like OR-F2

REWARD if helpfull

Thanks & Regards

Narayana

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Syed,

See the below process and try to do the same,

The concept of account assignment remains same whether for materials with Mat. No. Or only text.

If you are purchasing a particular service for a cost center. then you can assign the PO item to Cost Center & so on.....

Use the following Customizing Path:

Material Management

-> Purchasing

-> Material Master

-> Entry Aids For Items Without a Material Master.

Create the Material Groups and the Valuation Classes you are going to assign to the 'text services'. In the moment of a Purchase order, put the text services and assign them the material groups which you created for them. In that moment, the account assignment that you customized will appear into the purchase order.

How to make systematic service purchase order?

1. First you need to create a PO with Item category as 'D' -- T Code: ME21N

2. You need to create the Service Master Record T Code: AC03

3. In the PO, Services tab, you need to mention the Services you are expecting from the vendor, quantity, price.

4. Need to mention the Validity start and end period in the PO Header.

5. Once after accepting ther services from the vendor, based on the Vendor invoice you need to enter the service entry sheet aganist the PO. T code: ML81N

6. Invoice Verification based on the PO. (this will pick information from the Service entry sheet)

7. Payment Processing

Rewards me the points if it usefull

Rgds

Yepuri

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Syed,

Each service performed by the company is treated as a seperate material and is created a materiail master record. Item category group - LEIS and item category TAD.

The sales cycle is just like any other normal business scenario where you create an order with the material number (i.e. required service) follwed by delivery and billing.

<b>Reward points if helps</b>

Regards

Sai