Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP QM Certification Question.........

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi There ,

As I had earlier posted in the forum that I am planning to go for

SAP -QM certification & I am perparing for the same.......

Can anyone please tell me from where I can get some real queation that can appear or has apperaed in the certification test.........

I am aware of the portal sap-img.com. erpgennie.com.sapfans.com.......so please donot post me those links........

I will appreciate if someone please send me some questions also......my Id is kaushik.choudhury@math.net

Thanks & Regards

Kaushik

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kaushik,

I got SAP QM certified last year and I have fairly good idea of what it takes to get certified.

Not many help is available by the way of questions that you can look for. But if you are thorough with the text books; you will get thru.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kaushik,

I'm also planning to give the certification for QM after few months.It's been really hard to find anything related to QM certification documents online,other than the syllabus and training centres.Please let me know if you find anything tht will be useful and i will do the same from my side.Thanks

Naik

Former Member
0 Kudos
kaushik_choudhury2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi SHESAGIRI GEDILA ,

Thanks for your reply.......but I am aware of the syllabus & the portal that you have mentioned.......

Can you pls suggest me from where I can get the actual questions asked in the certification ......

Thanks

Kaushik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kaushik,

Please go through the SAP certification material and make a note for key points related to that topic. Mostly what I observed is SAP questions will be active/passive , direct / indirect type of questions. so you need to understand the question before attemp.

There are some portals where you can find some of the basic information, but not all questions.

Hope thie helps

Best of luck,

Arif Mansuri

kaushik_choudhury2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arif Mansuri,

Thanks for the guidance.......... by SAP certification material do you mean the files like LO170,LO705,L0715........... or there are some other materials for certification study material........

one more thing can you pls tell me the potals name from where I can find some basic information.......

Regards

Kaushik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kaushik,

Yes, SAP certification material mean LO series.

There are several portals like SAPguine, SAP-img etc where you can get some basic information.

http://www.google.com/search?q=sapcertificationsample+questions

Hope this helps.

Regards

Arif Mansuri

Do not reward points for this generic answer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai,

Thanks in advance, i am planning to do QM certifications,if any body is having the LO series materials, can you pls send to my email id jaikk2001@yahoo.com.

i was trying it for more than 16 months, i could it get it.

kindly help in this regard.

Thanks

jai