Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen exit for Contract transaction(ME31K/ME32K/ME33K)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am using enhancememnt MM06E005 for adding custom fields by using the screen enhancement provided. I have added fields at contract header level and item level. I have two issues

1. I am able to see all the fields but the problem is it is displaying in a small area in the standard screen. And also this subscreen is scrollable, is it possible to increase the height of main screen itself so that i can see all the custom fields at a time

2. I have a restriction for this new fields/subscreen, it should display only for few contract types. What i am trying to do is based on the contract type i will make all this fields invisible. is there any other way of doing this.

to meet the above requirements is there any BADI available.

Thanks in advance

Rajavardhana Reddy

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

i am gone ahead with whatever SAP was provided. In the main screen, they have created subscreen within the small area .

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Sorry to invade like this but i have the same requirement to add fields to me31k transaction. Could you please guide how to add fields using screen exit. I am struggling to add one. Please help. Thanks in advance.

Regards

Dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hI,

Check the BADI's

<b>ME_PO_SC_SRV</b>

MD_SUBCONT_LOGIC.

It will surely useful for ur reqirement.

*<b>Reward points</b>

Regards

0 Kudos

Hi,

i have gone through the BADI which u mentioned, but i didnt find any screen exit with that. can you please provide few more details about this.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

i am gone ahead with whatever SAP was provided. In the main screen, they have created subscreen within the small area .