cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Biller Direct 3.0 Connection Manager

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Have just finished installation of Biller Direct 3.0 on the J2EE engine. Worked with XCM to create the proper Connection Manager settings back to the R/3 Enterprise system. Test of the connection in the XCM is successful.

However, when I launch the link to access BD from the browser, I get the following: "Internal system error (connection manager lost)" Does anyone know what this message is referring to or what configuration piece I've missed? Even hints on where to look would be great.

Thanks!

Tim

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hamendra, I have been able to find only the role called SAP_BSSP_FI_CO_FSCM at SAP CRM.

Thanks.

former_member193379
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

Truly speaking, I have pretty much working idea about Biller with ECC but not
with CRM.

Please try the below link as well in the regards of roles.

Management of Users - Configuration of SAP Biller Direct for FI-AR - SAP Library

Thanks,

Hamendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hamendra, the principal problem I have found is that I was trying to connect UCES with CRM as stand-alone system and my configuration was not right.

I´m configuring the system objects and the rest of configurations as SLDs to connect in a different way.

Thanks.

former_member193379
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

That's great Daniel

Thanks,

Hamendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the RFC JCO_LDAP_RFC_DEST in the backend system

If it fails then check the program name in connection settings of XCM (should be same) and restart the java.

Regards

chandu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi to everyone, I am trying to connect CRM and UCES.

I have the same problem. I have verified all the aspects you have mentioned before, but I have obtained the next error and I don´t know what else I have to analyze:

com.sap.fin.webbase.um.CRMUserManager.getReferenceUser(CRMUserManager.java:256)

at com.sap.fin.webbase.UserManager.getPermissions(UserManager.java:222)

at com.sap.fin.webbase.UserManager.logon(UserManager.java:611)

at com.sap.fin.webbase.um.CRMUserManager.logon(CRMUserManager.java:98)

at com.sap.fin.fscmbase.LogonAction.doLogon(LogonAction.java:133)

at com.sap.fin.fscmbase.LogonAction.executeJarmed(LogonAction.java:67)

at com.sap.fin.webbase.framework.JarmRequestWebAction.execute(JarmRequestWebAction.java:68)

at com.sap.fin.webbase.framework.RequestProcessor.executeAction(RequestProcessor.java:326)

at com.sap.fin.webbase.framework.RequestProcessor.processRequest(RequestProcessor.java:139)

at com.sap.fin.webbase.framework.FrontController.process(FrontController.java:306)

at com.sap.fin.webbase.framework.FrontController.doGet(FrontController.java:64)

at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:740)

at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:853)

at com.sap.engine.services.servlets_jsp.server.HttpHandlerImpl.runServlet(HttpHandlerImpl.java:401)

at com.sap.engine.services.servlets_jsp.server.HttpHandlerImpl.handleRequest(HttpHandlerImpl.java:266)

at com.sap.engine.services.httpserver.server.RequestAnalizer.startServlet(RequestAnalizer.java:386)

at com.sap.engine.services.httpserver.server.RequestAnalizer.startServlet(RequestAnalizer.java:364)

at com.sap.engine.services.httpserver.server.RequestAnalizer.invokeWebContainer(RequestAnalizer.java:1060)

at com.sap.engine.services.httpserver.server.RequestAnalizer.handle(RequestAnalizer.java:265)

at com.sap.engine.services.httpserver.server.Client.handle(Client.java:95)

at com.sap.engine.services.httpserver.server.Processor.request(Processor.java:175)

at com.sap.engine.core.service630.context.cluster.session.ApplicationSessionMessageListener.process(ApplicationSessionMessageListener.java:33)

at com.sap.engine.core.cluster.impl6.session.MessageRunner.run(MessageRunner.java:41)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.ActionObject.run(ActionObject.java:37)

at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.execute(SingleThread.java:104)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.run(SingleThread.java:176)

THANKS ABOVE ALL

former_member193379
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

Please check your XCM configuration for connection as I think you have changed it.

Where are you keeping your communication user?

On the basis of above please maintain you configuration in XCM.

Please also have a look of the below thread, it may give you some idea.

Thanks,

Hamendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hamendra,

All tests I have done in XCM are ok, with the intemption of having a CRM user validation, because we have a CRM environment standalone. Considerations for the users we are using:

• I am using a user of CRM system to configure connections in XCM console.
  • I have an user created in UME with the same name and the authorizations neccesary to log on in Biller Direct or Netweaver Application.
  • I can´t configure the authorizations objects for the user in the backend system (CRM) as the configuration guide says because the F_KK_EBPP object does not exist and either the related ones.

I can see in the thread that this person suggests change the connection for UME and LDAP configuration.

Thanks.

former_member193379
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

Have you checked the required roles for this user?

Thanks,

Hamendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Effectivelly, the roles assigned in UME are:

• Super Administration
  • Local NetWeaver Administrator
  • GP Administrator
  • Local NetWeaver Administrator, read-only
  • Accessible Content Administration
  • System Admin
  • Delegated User Admin
  • CAFUIAdmin
  • GP Security Administrator
  • Archiving Super Administrator
  • LcrAdministrator
  • com.sap.caf.eu.gp.roles.superuser
  • Administrator role
  • Content Admin
  • Central NetWeaver Administrator, read-only
  • SAP_JAVA_SUPPORT
  • User Admin
  • Central NetWeaver Administrator

The most extrange aspect is the mmessage that appears in trace file:

<<com.sap.fin.webbase.um.CRMUserManager.getReferenceUser(CRMUserManager.java:256)>> for the user that exist in UME but does not exist at CRM system, because this user has been created only to login in Biller Direct or SAP J2EE system.

Thanks.

former_member193379
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

Please create the same user in CRM as well as it will take the reference from here and then try again.

Thanks,

Hamendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hamendra, I´m getting the same error if I use an user with the same name in CRM and UME.

Thanks.

former_member193379
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

Hava you assigned role SAP_FI_FSCM_ALL as well.

Thanks,

Hamendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi to all,

I installed UCES 6.00 and I have got the same problem. Is there anyone who could resolve our problem? Thx.

Aleksandar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've just installed and configured BD 6.0 and I'am facing the same problem. Has anyone of you solved the problem yet?

kr

Gernot

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am having the same error : "Connection Manager Lost" In Biller Direct.

Can some one please help.

Ashok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tim/Jochen,

Could you tell me where I can get online documentation for XCM?

Regards,

Aniket

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Tim,

i had the same problem and finally solved it yesterday...

The solution is the following:

-Go to the XCM

-Go to your costum configured Scenario and then to the connection manager. There is a field: Pool Name.

-Give a Pool Name (whatever you want, e.g. XXX)

-Restart the application in the Java Engine

-the you can logon (i don´t know why, but it works)

Now i am facing the next problem. I can´t logon because the application doesn´t recognize my users in the backend. I think it is also a XCM problem. Maybe you can help me when you can logon on the application.

Greets, Jochen