cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Info Object available both in Active and Content version in RSD1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I have had 0COMP_CODE info object earlier maintained by some one else. I have further installed and overwritten the 0COMP_CODE from Biz Content.

Now I can see two versions of 0COMP_CODE:- Active and Content. (Version field of RSD1)

Could any one know how to delete the Content version of the object ? Because I see some changes in Attributes in the content version which I activated and thats causing all the relevant cubes to get deactivated.I am sure it will impact all the queries as well.

P.S. I cant make any changes to content version but I can make changes to Active version and my problem is that Active version has 2 more attributes than Content version. So there's nothing much that I can do.

Its Urgent - will assign full points immediately.

Girish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We had a similar situation ,and you need to do a reverse transport of the object that you have installed from production or quality (which would be of previous version) back to DEV system. You need to create a transport request using Transport of copies option ,a nd also you need to make sure you have path of transport from QUALITY TO DEV..etc.

Check with your security or basis guys which systems you have got reverse transport path.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Manga,

Thank you so much for your answer.

So you are saying that I need to check on the last transport which was released from Dev to Q for this info object and then do a transport from Q back to Dev with 'Transport of copies' option, correct ?

Are there any other steps to perform after this is done like activation of objects etc.. and you are saying that there is no other way to do it in Dev itself ?

Thanks

Girish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, there is no other way to do this in DEV.

You can create a new transport in QA ,

1)if you are auothirsed to do so..collect this object through Transport connection

OR 2) create a transport request in se09 or se03..manually with transport of copies including this infobject manually like

R3TR , IOBJ, <your infoobject>.. in the objects tab for the transport request..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks. I have assigned points to you.

Answers (0)