cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in background job for VT04 - RV56TRGN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

The selection criteria is fine - we want every shipping point to be used to create every variant. We also have TPPs mirroring the plant codes. The job log sepects some deliveries which are good and tries to process them - the endlogue is it found X no. of deliveries, processed them but did not write the shipment to the data base. Digging further, it shows the error - <u>the system cound not determine the TPP for the plant in the delivery line item.</u>

When I look at the variant, it doesn't talk of the TPP at all - only the shipping point and all the other criteria mainly associated with the deliveries and their statuses. I am wondering how the system knows which TPP to use for each shipping point when no TPP is assiged in the variant? Is this a default configuration I am missing? Or something else? Appreciate any leads...

Thanks a lot.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

PS: In addition to creating the shipments, we also need to make their status to 'complete' in the background job as it is a purely non value added activity for us but we need the shipments for the cost documents. Any ideas how I can go about that?

Thanks.