cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who's Who in ESS for ERP 2005

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have done the technical configuration for BP for ESS (mySAP ERP2005) as per the link and other documents in SDN

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2005/helpdata/en/f6/263359f8c14ef98384ae7a2becd156/frameset.htm

I can see the ESS Home Page in the Portal using the ESSUSER with the required authorizations.

But on clicking Who's who, I do not see anything, no iview, no error but a blank page.

The Who's Who customizing is done in backend but stilll the blank page.

Please advise.

Thanks,

Shobhit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Gauri
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the permissions in the portal.

Thanks and Regards,

Gauri Gosavi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The only reason for this the wd component "sap.com/ess~wiw" is not installed. we can chek it under Content admin -> WebDynpro . Expant Sap.com.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just check ur home page framework is right and u have not modified the ESS role.

Test the application from webdynpro explorer. The web dynpro application is sap.com/ess~wiw . If this works fine then its some problem with Home page framework then.

Ashutosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashutosh,

Thanks for your response. ESS BP is freshly installed and configured and I have not yet done any configuration for the Home Page framework. Is that a prerequisite before I can start testing individual services in ESS?

I would really appreciate if you could provide me some documents on ESS HR customizing (including homepage framework) at shobhitswaruup@yahoo.com.

Thanks again.

Regards,

Shobhit

Former Member
0 Kudos

did you get an asnwer to your question? I need the same thing.

T.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

If you want to customize ESS , The best possible solution is to use NWDI.

See more information about customization using NWDI below

Points are welcome if it is helpful

Koti Reddy