Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pricing issue for variant materials

madhan_narlapuram
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi evry one,

i have maintained pricing condition VA00 for a variant material in condition record (VK11) . when i am creating a sales order for these variant materials it is not pulling the price from the condition record ( i maintained for type VA00 ) ... and it gives me an error saying "Mandatory pricing condition PR00 missing"

rewards for sure

thanks

madhan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You require to modify the Pricing procedure being called. In the concerned Pricing Procedure, Condition Type PR00 must be checked as mandatory. Remove the check & make the check Box Blank. This you can do usung T.Code: V/08.

Possible reason for not reaching VA00 is that it does not finds record for PR00. If it finds condition record for PR00, it would have moved further & than capture VA00 condition record (if VA00 is placed after PR00).

Hopefully this should resolve your issue.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Here you have to maintain the base price for the main product using Condition type PROO. Then u maintain the pricing for the variants using condition type VAOO. Here the concept is the base price will be taken and as per the variants(Requirements ) your price will be taken from VA00.

Ex: U take Maruthi car and maintain base price as 100000(PR00). Then maintain Variants like 800, 1200, 1400(Maintain Vriant price VAOO. For 800 model Variant price is 20000). Like taht u have to maintain the price for the variants.

So when u create the sales order for Maruthi, u will get pop up asking for which variant u want, so when u select that ur price will be as follows,

Maruthi 100000

800 20000

so the total price for Maruthi 800 is 120000.

So here variant(800 Model) price is added to the base price of Maruthi car.

Reward points if it helps.

Regards,

Sree

madhan_narlapuram
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi sree,

yes i did that now .. i maintained base price (with PR00 in condition records Vk11).. now it is taking the price from the PR00 instead picking from condtion VA00.. as i am selecting the variant of the material

thanks

madhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhan,

U need to re do this, as u had gone wrong with ur concept.

I will tell u the procedure, First create the material(Maruthi . While creating material u should maintain classification view) with item category group(0004, I am not sure plz check).

Then craete characterstics in CT04,

CLASS IN CL01(WITH CLASS 300) and then assign this class in the material master,

create configuration profile in cu50 and assign it

Maintain variant characterstics in vk30

Then u maintain va00, pr00 at vk11,

then check,

What i believe is initially u might have gone wrong while parctising,

If any doubt get back to me,

Regards,

Sree

madhan_narlapuram
Contributor
0 Kudos

yes i have done all those ...

this is what i did :

Create a Material - KMAT type with Item category (002)

Create Charateristics in CT04 - Zbike, where in values mention the Color of the bile like Red, Blue etc

Create another characteristics in CT04 - ZPrice, where directly go the additional data tab and maintain the table SDCOM and field VKOND (ABAP Dictionary it will ask for)

Assign these two characteristics to a Class in CL01 - ZBikeclass ( Type 300) in characteristics tab page.

Then go to CU41 Configuration profile select the material and enter the description click on the class assignment ie assign Zbikclass.

Now go back to CT04 - enter Zbike -go to values- select Red- go to extras - Other Dependencies - Select Procedure enter in front 10 write - $self.ZPrice='Red' and save

Now go back go to extras - Other Dependencies - assignments and assign relationship ( by default it will come just save)

Now select Blue- go to extras - Other Dependencies - Editor - Select Procedure enter in front of 10 write - $self.ZPrice='Blue' and save

Now go back go to extras - Other Dependencies - assignments and assign relationship ( by default it will come just save)

Now go to VK11 - Enter VA00 (Condition)(For Std RVA001 Pricing Procedure) - enter variant Red and Blue give the rates accordingly and create the sales order.

apart from this i created for Pr00 also .... its taking from PR00

let me know if u have any other idea...

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you are using VA00, then you have to use a pricing characteristic (which is a reference characteristic).

You need to populate the values of the structure SDCOM in the field VKOND , for which you need to assign this field in the characteristic details (Additional data, Table name and field name fields should be SDCOM and VKOND respectively)

Now you have to write procedure dependencies and assign to possible values of all characteristics.

Now you have to create order. If you have maintained VA00 fro the variants, then you can see those prices in teh system.

Reward points!!!

madhan_narlapuram
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi nava ,

thank you for the reply ....i have already done all those things ....im facing the problem after doing all these .. let me know if u have any other approach ...

thanks

madhan