cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing Error: Mandatory pricing PR00 is missing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, when I enter the items in the sales order, it says "Pricing Error: Mandatory pricing PR00 is missing"

I also entered PR00 manually, but still gives the same error. I assigned PR00 for the materials through vk11, still not working. How do I fix it?

I would appreciate stp-by-step procedure.

Rewards will be given.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Hi,

First thing is in Condition tab page check the Analysis of pricing procedure for condition type PR00.

Here check which access sequence are used and whatever condition record you have maintained is getting picked up by system or not.If it is miising then it will show Condition record is miising.Check the access values from analysis and again maintain the record,

Second thing is check the validity period of your condition record.

Third is check the document currency if it is maintained in customer master.

These are most probable causes for this kind of standard error.

Reward points if useful

Regards,

Amrish Purohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello

i am getting same error. checked my cond rec. it is picke up. still not able to get rid? any ideas?

thanks

venky

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

go to conditions and give net value u r problem will be solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, thank you for quick help.

I have gone to sales doc.. went to cond tab.. gave 'amount' it goes away. but in the first place it should not show this error? when i give qty of mat ,, it should calculate the net value and put in the hdr value right? one more thing,, i have seen that the validity period was out of the range,, and corrected it. now it says 'condition record found' but still gives me this missing error.?i dont know what is missing?

thanks

venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

got it!!!!... i had the 'scales' qty set incorrectly. i deleted the record and recreated. it does not show that error. thank guys for the help.

thank you

venky

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Check the condition record which you have created.

1. Check your pricing procedure assignment. You can check the same through VOK0

2. Check the pricing procedure which is assigneed to your customer pricing procedure and document pricing procedure.

3. Check the condition type PR00 and see for the acces sequence.

4. Check the Access sequence for the condition tables (acceses ) which is associated with it.

5. Maintain the condition record through VK11, for the required access.

All these can be done through VOK0.

Check all these and let us know...

Prasanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi hk7

If you are using the reference of a quotation then you would have not put in a valid to date in it. Because the system would not determine the pricing if there is no valid date and this error normally occurs because of that.

Regards

ROshan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

It should not give the same error when you enter the PR00 -- Price at the Line Item level manually.

Is the manually entered price accepted ?

After saving is it giving the same error ?

Regards

Raju

former_member194164
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi HK7,

dear friend, please follow the steps as suggested:

(1) maintain condition record in VK11 with access sequence as item condition control in vok0 & maintain access sequence

if it does not work, please specify the error that you are facing or send me the screen shot at

vikaschhabra2@yahoo.com

regards

vikas chhabra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to ur Pricing Procedure,Unclick the Mandotory Feild against PR00.

Mostly U r Using std Pricing procedure.

Raghu