4 Replies Latest reply: Dec 21, 2010 1:22 PM by Z Chars RSS

R3load system copy: Error on database export

Vikram Ramanathan
Currently Being Moderated

Hello all,

 

I am trying to do a system copy via r3load - Export and then import on a WAS 640 oracle Netweaver based system which has both ABAP and JAVA stack. The source and target system are on the same win2000 host. I am getting below errors in the export stage of the system copy. I am following the sap doc: Homogeneous and Heterogeneous System Copy for SAP Systems based on SAP Web AS ABAP 6.40 SR1 .pdf

 

As per the doc the below are the main steps

 

1) Generate DLL-statements [Page 55] (Call transaction SE38 and run the program SMIGR_CREATE_DDL...Execute the program. The DDL statements are generated and are written to thespecified directory.)

 

2) Run SAPinst to export the database [Page 48].

 

3) Set up the target system [Page 60].

 

I am stuck at 2) with the below errors during the export.

 

For step 2, the sapinst asked me to enter

 

  • source <SID>

  • Source <DBSID>

  • Source schema: I gave this as SAP<SID>

  • no of process and alphabetic load.

 

Afer this...

 

R3ldctlExport.log reports the below errors

 

....

....

WARNING: no technical settings for table "WFQUE" in SAP data dictionary - defaults used

WARNING: no technical settings for table "WFSTO" in SAP data dictionary - defaults used

WARNING: value for DD28S.CONSTANTS not in quotes, view "COVMVSVW"

WARNING: value for DD28S.CONSTANTS not in quotes, view "DVTOPAY"

WARNING: value for DD28S.CONSTANTS not in quotes, view "V_LTDX"

WARNING: value for DD28S.CONSTANTS not in quotes, view "W3TEMPLATE"

DbSl Trace: ORA-24508 occured when executing SQL statement (parse error offset = 29)

 

ERROR: ExeRead for get_loc_table_inf failed

ORA-24508: Message 24508 not found;  product=RDBMS; facility=ORA

 

Error generating DDLINF.TPL

(UPT) Info: Preparing tables and tablespace entries.

(UPT) Info: Distributing tables and tablespace entries.

(WLL) Info:  finished writing location lists

 

And sapinst reports several of the below errors...

 

 

ERROR 2007-06-17 17:24:14

MSC-01015  Process finished with error(s), check log file D:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\NW04SR1\WEBAS_ABAP_ORA_UC\EXP/SAPUSER.log

 

ERROR 2007-06-17 17:22:44

MSC-01015  Process finished with error(s), check log file D:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\NW04SR1\WEBAS_ABAP_ORA_UC\EXP/SAPDODS.log

 

 

ERROR 2007-06-17 17:22:44

MSC-01015  Process finished with error(s), check log file D:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\NW04SR1\WEBAS_ABAP_ORA_UC\EXP/SAPPOOL.log

 

ERROR 2007-06-17 17:22:44

MSC-01015  Process finished with error(s), check log file D:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\NW04SR1\WEBAS_ABAP_ORA_UC\EXP/SAPSDIC.log

 

...etc

 

 

 

*.TSK files are being created.

 

For example, if I describe for one particular package...

 

SAPSSEXC.TSK has entries like the below

 

....

....

D DM45T E ok

D DM46S E ok

D DOKCLU E err

D DOKHL E xeq

D DOKIL E xeq

D DSYST E xeq

D DYNPSOURCE E xeq

D ENLFDIR E xeq

D EUDB E xeq

D EUGUITEXT E xeq

D EUOBJ E xeq

D EUOBJEDIT E xeq

...

...

 

A log file SAPSSEXC.log exists which notes the termination of the r3load export process.

 

...

...

EXP) TABLE: "DM42S"

(EXP) TABLE: "DM42T"

(EXP) TABLE: "DM43T"

(EXP) TABLE: "DM45L"

(EXP) TABLE: "DM45T"

(EXP) TABLE: "DM46S"

(NT)  Error:  DOKCLU                        : normal NameTab from 20041108162211 younger than alternate NameTab from 20010201171049!

Syslog: k CQF : DOKCLU                        &20010201171049&2004110rscpgdio 47myCluster (55.13.Exp): 874: received return code 64 from rscpCheckNTTimeStamps.

myCluster (55.13.Exp): 875: suspicious create timestamp of alternate nametab encountered.

myCluster (55.13.Exp): 879: create timestamps of nametab: 20041108162211; alternate nametab: 20010201171049.

myCluster (55.13.Exp): 297: error when retrieving physical nametab for table DOKCLU.

(CNV) ERROR: code page conversion failed

             rc = 2

.--


============
.|                              RSCP - Error                            || Error from:             Codepage handling (RSCP)                   3 || code:   64  RSCPECALL    Illegal mixture of procedure calls.         || Altername NameTab too old                                            || module: rscpgdio no:   47 line:  2876                    T100: TS007 || TSL01: CQF  p3: DOKCLU                        &20010201171049&2004110||                                                                      |`
--


'(rscpMC) Warn: env I18N_NAMETAB_TIMESTAMPS not set

(DB) INFO: disconnected from DB

 

I:\usr\sap\VIK\SYS\exe\run/R3load.exe: job finished with 1 error(s)

I:\usr\sap\VIK\SYS\exe\run/R3load.exe: END OF LOG: 20070617185123

 

 

Also some of the other log files for other packages terminate with:" disconnected from db" in the middle of the export.

 

What I tried: I tried putting in the latest patch level for r3ldctl, r3load and r3szchk kernel files. It was at kernel patch 43. I upgraded to latest 175 from market place. And restarted sapinst again to start the export again. Again I face the same problem. Sapinst aborts at this stage again. I basically took the whole sapexedb patch 175 and yupdated the kernel but it did not help.

 

If any of you out there can lead me in the right direction so that I can get over this stumbling block, would be grateful.

 

 

Many Thanks, Vikram

srvikram2000@yahoo.com

Actions