cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E-Recruiting Business Package

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can anyone please guide me on how to implement SAP E-Recruiting on the Portal.

If it is a Business Package, then from where i can download it??

Iam currently working on EP 6.0 SP 18

Please help me out on the implementation procedure.

Thanks & Regards,

Kavitha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kavitha

Check out the following link for technical system landscape requirement:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2005vp/helpdata/en/2c/95c241979ac417e10000000a155106/frameset.htm

E-recruitment internal contents are part of ESS/MSS business package. For external E-recruitment you need to use BSP applications available in ECC system.

Regards

Prabhakar Lal

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no E recruiting Business package as such. If you have ESS MSS, then most of the services will be triggered from ESS / MSS. If you dont have ESS MSS, then you will have to create BSP iviews seperately and make corresponding worksets and roles. Normally, there are following user profiles / Roles.

1. Internal candidate 2. External candidate 3. Recruiter 4. Manager 5. If an external agency is there, then same external candidate BSP used but with different URL parameters. If u go to SICF transaction ... BSP node will have all the relevant BSPs for E recruiting. Search for HRRCF_START* BSPs u will get all the start pages and for the rest search HRRCF* .

Node help in SPRO .. is enough to understand the Technical config in E Rec and set up BSPs.

Cheers!!

Ashutosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh, Prabakar, Ashutosh,

The replies are really helpful.

Awarded points.

Regards,

Kavitha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Crispine,

We have to manually add the role and create BSP iviews.

Thanks

Regards

Santosh

Reward if helpful !!!